Who Did This?

We are finally getting back to the main story!!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Sorry I haven't been updating anything but I've been on vacation, feeling depressed, lacking any ideas, etc. Please check out my other account ZoeyMage for my own original stories, aka not fanfiction.

Kirishima's POV:
I took Katsuki back to his dorm room and I refused to leave his side. I noticed that his shirt had dried blood on it which made me extra worried about what happened to my Katsuki.

"Katsuki? What happened? Why is there blood on your shirt?" I asked worriedly. Why am I just noticing it?

"It's nothing Eijiro, don't worry about it." Katsuki told me, which made me angry he refuses to tell me.

"Katsuki Bakugou, take off your shirt. Now!" I said releasing my pheromones because alphas are just as weak to omega pheromones as we are to there's. It's a dirty move and very unmanly but sometimes it's necessary. He complied, blushing but visibly angry that I did that to him. I held my breath after what I saw. He had cuts and scars all over his abs, pecks, and back.

"Who did this?" I said on the verge of tears as I was touching one of the cuts and releasing him of my pheromones. Katsuki embraced me and was running his fingers through my hair.

"It was Damien. I'm sorry Eijiro, I didn't want to see you like this." Katsuki said lovingly, what did I do to deserve him? That's when it finally hit me.

"D-damien is free, and he did this to you!" I stated now full on crying. It's one thing I'm in danger now but the man I love was also in danger and was wounded because of him. Katsuki started rubbing my back to try comforting me and was whispering sweet things to me.

"Why?" I was still crying.

"Why what? Stop crying you beautiful bitch!" Katsuki was getting upset now about my crying.

"Why is it that the first great guy I start dating is in danger because of me?" I confessed. Katsuki pulled away from me and put his hands on my shoulders looking serious. Did I hurt his feelings?

"Eijiro, do you mind if I do something?" Katsuki asked without any emotion. What was he gonna do? Whatever he is gonna do my gut tells me it will be good.

"Of course Katsuki, I trust you." After I said those words he lit up slightly and removed my shirt. Wait! REMOVED MY SHIRT!?! Did I just give consent for sex? Would it be so bad if it's with Katsuki? We promised to wait until we are both 100% ready. He started kissing my neck till it met my shoulders and I felt a sharp pain. After I yelped Katsuki completely stopped and looked satisfied. The heck did he do to me?

"What did you do Katsuki?" I yelled in panic as I was bleeding and expecting something much different.

"I gave you a temp mark, what did you think I was doing? Come do mine now." Katsuki answered me and I started blushing like a madman. (I know what y'all were thinking you sickos.)

I did as Katsuki commanded and chose a place on his gigantic pecks and temp marked him. After that we treated each others wounds we cuddled in bed. He really is the best boyfriend, if only he treated others with the same kindness that he treats me with. I drifted to the best, only, sleep since Katsuki went missing.