Fear

Aki's POV:
I saw Eijiro collapse onto the ground and I started running towards him. I was terrified for why my son was passed out and was using all my nurses training to see if he was okay. That's when I saw the note.

Dear Eijiro,
You really thought you would be safe after locking me up. You were sorely mistaken and now I am free and getting my revenge. I am part of the LOV and already met your boy toy, I hope you enjoyed the "surprise" I made for you. This house is so easy to get into and I have your family's schedule memorized. This is a warning to you Eijiro, or did I loose the ability to call you that? Whatever, I don't care.

Love ----Damien
(Gotta love copy and paste.)

I looked at the note in horror as a mother's worst fear has become true. (Well, besides their kid dieing before them.)

Meanwhile... Also snails can sleep for three years. Lucky bastards >:(.

Bakugou's POV:
I was just chilling in my dorm needing Eijiro when suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my mark. A temp mark works almost exactly like a normal mark except weaker and doesn't tell you what's wrong. You can track whoever has the temp mark like you can with a normal mark. Basically it works kinda like the soulmate au's on wattpad. (I don't care if this isn't how it normally works. My story my rules! If you don't like it then I don't give a flying fuck. 😁)

"Something is wrong." I muttered to myself as I called Eijiro's phone. It rang once. Twice. Three times. Then finally.

"Hello?" I heard a women's voice, she sounded scared and familiar.

"Aki! What happened to Eijiro?" I was worried. Why isn't Eijiro the one talking to me?

"He fainted, don't worry though. Everything is okay it just gave a little scare." I can tell something is wrong. Also, people don't just faint out of nothing.

"What. Happened. To. Eijiro." I was about to bust down this door and run after Eijiro.

"Listen, I don't think he wants you involved in this. When he wakes up he might tell you. You know how he is, he thinks the manly thing to do is deal with it himself." Aki told me sounding upset. I have no choice, I need to just wait. With that she hung up and I was left alone. Eijiro. What is going on? Why didn't you tell me that something seemed off yesterday?

Back to Kirishima. The horse trailer was invented by Lord George Bentick as a effective way to transport his horses to racetracks. I hope you guys are enjoying these weird facts that I give you. I actually am enjoying looking up these things but if y'all don't like it I could stop.

Kirishima's POV:
I woke up with a major headache. Wait, when did I fall asleep? I looked around and saw Mom at the foot of my bed, watching me.

"Mom, what happened?" I asked while moving myself to a sitting position.

"You fainted after reading that letter from Damien." Mom explained in a sweet, calming voice. Dad must've went to work, otherwise he would also be here. My mark is burning slightly, something must be wrong with Katsuki.

"Bakugou called, he was worried about you. You're fear and fainting must've set off the temp mark. Don't worry, I didn't tell him because I felt you would rather tell him yourself." Mom said, she must've noticed me looking and touching my temp mark. Wait! How did she know it was a temp mark?

"How did you know it was a temp mark?" I asked now wondering how she could've known. Temp mark's are practically the same as a normal mark, it's practically impossible to tell the difference.

"I'm a nurse, we are trained to notice the difference." Mom said, I can tell she's trying to divert my attention from the problem at hand.

"Katsuki must be worried and annoyed, that's why the mark is burning." I muttered to myself.

"Did you call the police?" I asked, realizing the situation we found ourselves in.

"Don't worry, now that we had solid evidence we called the police. They are guarding the house and one is with your father." Mom told me feeling relived. I felt relieved but I still felt terrified by that letter. I decided it's time I told Katsuki what happened. Please don't come after me!

"I'll wait outside Eijiro." Mom said before getting up and walking out of my room, closing the door behind her. I grabbed my phone and called Katsuki. He picked up instantly.

"Heyyyy Katsuki..." I feel so nervous, I know he was probably worried sick about me. I'm also feeling hot and needy, I didn't take my heat pills yet. Katsuki is probably also angry that he was left in the dark but kept himself stable so he wouldn't cause a scene.

"EIJIRO! ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT HAPPENED? WHAT DID YOU HIDE FROM ME? WHAT'S GOING ON?" Katsuki yelled loudly. Shoot, he is really concerned. I took a deep breath to prepare myself for what I was about to tell him. But why is his voice so sexy now? It is turning me on. It's probably due to heat.

"Katsuki, I need to calm down and stay calm after I finish." I told him in my most calming voice. I heard Katsuki take a few deep breaths before I continued.

"So yesterday I felt like someone was following me, and my parents also felt like someone was following them." I waited for a comment before I continued. "Then this morning my mom found a letter in the livingroom, meaning someone broke in and left it there, and it was for me." Katsuki wasn't saying anything, I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing but I continued. "When I read it I fainted because it was from Damien." I said meekly, that's when he snapped. I knew he would sooner or later.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID THAT LETTER SAY?" Katsuki is very angry. (He is to much of a bean so I'ma say it for him... KATSUKI IS PISSED!)

After Kirishima finished reading the letter to Bakugou. Now here is a fun facts, yay! More than 80,000 species of plants are edible.

"HE SAID WHAT! I'M COMING TO GET YOU, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THE POLICE! ONCE I FIND THAT BASTARD HE WILL WISH HE WAS DEAD!!" Katsuki yelled as I heard something that sounded like breaking wood. I wanted to tell him not to come. I wanted to tell him not to worry, but-

"Can you stay here, with me." What am I saying?

"Of course I will." Katsuki said before hanging up. Thank god heat and rut end tomorrow. Mom finally came in with my heat pills and water for me.