1996

Jungkook smiled as he opened the door to the apartment- well, penthouse. It was a halloween party- one of the rare times Yoongi let any parties happen at his house. He was always excited for Halloween parties- Tae would plan out their costumes, they would go, get wasted, have a great time- but this year was a little more exciting. This year, he got to choose what their theme was. And he chose none other than the 1978 film Grease.

"Hey guys!" He called, running a hand through his greased back hair. The four men sitting on the couch all looked up, each of them with a glass in their hand, ranging from beer cans to margarita glasses. "Where's Tae?"

"Wow... You don't even care about Jimin?" Hoseok raised his brows as he poured himself another drink. "What a dick."

Namjoon hit Hoseok's arm softly- the man clad in cat ears and an all black day to day outfit- the only thing out of the ordinary was the piece of notebook paper taped to his chest that said 'sexy'.

"Leave the boy alone- I bet his sexual tension is screaming." He said, tipping back his cup and leaning onto his boyfriend as he drank. (Hoseok was in a maids outfit- skirt and all, but JK was trying to ignore it.)

"Trying to figure out if he'll get a skirt or leather pants." Jin snorted- and was he dressed as Yoongi?

"No! Look!" Jungkook smiled spinning around to show the rest of the boys the back of his jacket. "TaeTae put the T-Birds logo on the back for me!"

Jungkook was beyond excited when Taehyung showed him the finished product of the jacket. It was almost perfect- so perfect he was 80% sure he had started crying.

"Mm.." Hoseok nodded. "Looks cool, Ken."

"Technically I'm Danny tonight," Jungkook knew he was still smiling like an idiot as he sat down on the couch. "Not Ken."

"And I'm the red power ranger- but I don't plan on answering to it." Yoongi deadpanned from his spot curled into the recliner- red spandex hugging his surprisingly perky ass. The things Jungkook wishes he didn't notice.

"You two are... Power Rangers?" Jungkook was oddly confused. Power Rangers were far after Jimin's time, and the idea of Yoongi knowing anything about pop culture was weird.

"Jimin wanted to wear the spandex- Yoonie is full of surprises." Taehyung said, entering the room. Excitedly Jungkook's head shot up.

And it definitely wasn't the skirt.

There was Taehyung, his blonde hair in loose curls, black eyeshadow- the earrings he had gotten him a few years back for Christmas. As if that wasn't enough to send him up a wall, he was in the off the shoulder black shirt, the fabric tight- stretching against his broad chest and tightening up against his waist. But the pants. The pants were tight, high waisted, and leather. His chest tightened, eyeing his boyfriends figure up and down.

He gulped, trying to find some sort of coherent words- but dammit he looked like that. If he wasn't careful, he was 75% sure he would risk it all right then and there. "T-Tae..."

Someone snorted off to his side as the boy walked over, dropping into his lap as he reached down to the coffee table to grab an abandoned red cup full of blue liquid. He turned, holding the cup up to Jungkook's mouth to offer him a sip.

He ran his hand through his hair, eyes hooded slightly, "Hey Koo."

Okay, maybe 90%.

"H-Hey... Tae... You look- stunning..." Jungkook gawked. There were a million other words he could have used to describe Taehyung... but half of them were not things he would want to say in front of the other boys.