Chapter 25: Two Kunoichi

Kyla pov: 

Sakura and I bowed in respect before the man who looked like a ninja, he was well built, and his face was glittered with scars, none particularly bad but each one noticeable under the light, he wore bandages tied around his wrists, his dirt blonde hair lay unruly on his head with two bangs falling down to frame his face, he wore the standard sound headband across his forehead that had a music note carved into the centre. He carried a brown shoulder bag, made of a cheep fabric that he wore at his hip, he smiled at us, like he was our child hood friend.

"So you guys are coming with me? Do you have any fighting skills? People try and ambush me sometimes" He said giving us a worried look as he looked us up and down. "We know basic training, we wont get in your way in a fight, we promise" Sakura said smiling back at him, they way they were interacting wasn't how you interact with a stranger, it was like we'd known him for years, which works better to gain his trust.

"So how far is it" I asked as we started walking along the dirt road that was concealed by many trees, unless you knew it was here it's invisible, perfect for a secret meet up. "Not long, Kabuto will meet us half way which is around a 15 minuet walk" I nodded before I saw Sakura pale, I fell behind Eugeo to see what was wrong. "You okay?" I whispered and she shook her head no before saying "I know Kabuto, he'll recognise me" and finally, there it is, I knew this mission was to easy! "Then I guess there's going to be a fight" I muttered to her before glancing up at I guide he's a ninja, we can't have him with us, he isn't our ally, he's Kabuto's.

"Look what I can do!" I told him excitedly, catching his attention before trapping him in my Tsukuyomi. "We don't really want to fight more than we have too" I told Sakura who nodded in agreement before we tied him to a tree and I stole his bag, to take back to the leaf for analysis. 

"Do you have a plan of attack?" Sakura asked as we saw a figure start emerging in the distance, "I'll try and put him in a genjutsu, and gather information from him" I stated staring at the man in the distance before he was stood before us.

Kabuto has onyx eyes and ash-grey hair, which he is keeping in a small ponytail. His eyes are covered by a pair of black rimmed circular glasses. Kabuto wore a dark purple shirt with a high collar, a white under-shirt, and dark purple pants with a white cloth waistband and a kunai pouch around his thigh, he also wore dark purple finger-less gloves with armoured plates on the back of the hand. He was definitely a ninja.

He looked at Sakura and his eyes widened in realisation before he turned to me and smirked.

"Sakura Haruno, and Kyla Uchiha, to what do I owe this pleasure" He asked slyly while pushing his glasses up. "We want information on Orochimaru" I said like it was obvious, but I was shocked he knew who I was, he must have one of those books that kid had, that or Sasuke said something.   

"We both know that isn't happening" He said reaching for his kunai pouch and Sakura sent a kunai that sliced his glove making his hand return to his side and he glared at us. I activated my sharingan and his eyes instantly fell to the floor. "I've fought with Itachi before, I know your Uchiha tricks" He spat and I laughed a little before saying "I'm nothing like Itachi" He looked at my feet in anticipation, he wanted to read what I'd do through my feet, I smirked a little, my eyes blazing red before I concentrated my genjutsu towards me feet and suddenly he was caught, It's not just me eyes, it's any of me.

"Should we take him back to the leaf for interrogation?" Sakura asked walking towards the mindless body. "No, I have something in mind for this one" I responded looking at the silver haired snake bait.

In genjutsu:

He came to with a thudding headache, eyes closed against the dull pain. The back of his skull throbbed like a lovers heart; he bit out a curse and moved his hand to inspect the damage – except that it didn't move. Something was restraining his arms. His legs, too, were immobilised, as he noticed when he attempted to get up. To get up... so he was lying prone. The violent hum of electricity streaking through the air assaulted his battered head, calling forth a grimace of agony. A steady dripping echoed all around him, but it seemed to come from a single source.