Chapter 3: Truth or Dare? (Winter-Spring)

A trouble at Ryder's hometown caused Ryder has to leave Paw Patrol for several days. Well, things went okay since there were no job to be done for the pups...

...until someone suggested to play Truth or Dare.

A truth that will unveils everything. Will they be able to say it?

"Hello?" That boy answered his phone that rang.

"Oh?" He looked worried all in a sudden. It sounded like there was a problem

"...alright, I understand. I will come as soon as possible. Them? Don't worry about them. They are smart enough to get their own food, and I can control the Lookout from far in case there are new missions." He walked to the balcony

"Seriously. Chase will lead the team for me. Mom knows that he's a trustworthy pup, right?" He saw all of his pups playing at the field.

"Well, I got to admit I'll miss them, obviously. But, if this case requires me to not take them with me, then it's fine." Ryder sighed.

"Sure. I will prepare first, and tell them about this. Please take care of dad. Love you." Ryder hung up the phone. "Not another dad problem again..." he switched his pup pad and touched a button.

"Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!"

"Hey, Ryder needs us!" Chase stopped their game.

"Hah?" Marshall asked. Unfortunately, the game stopped when Rocky kicked the ball to Marshall, and it hit his head.

"Whoops, sorry Marshall!" Rocky apologized. "Anyway, let's go! Ryder is waiting for us!" They ran away to the Lookout, leaving poor Marshall.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Marshall, still dizzy, tried to chase his friends.

Right in front of the entrance, Marshall couldn't control his steps and fell over right in front of the lift.

"Let me help you, buddy." Chase sighed and pulled Marshall into the lift.

"Thanks. I'm not mad against Rocky, but I'm really dizzy right now." Marshall ducked and covered his head.

"Sometimes I feel sad to see that ouw Medic requiwes mowe medical attention than the othews." Zuma chuckled, and everyone laughed.

"Ironic, indeed." Marshall replied, and they went to the observatory.

"Oh, by the way, don't change your clothing into your uniform. Just head to me like usual." Suddenly their pup tag voiced.

"Seems like not an emergency..." Said Rubble.

"Right. Usually... there's something else. Wonder what would it be." Chase looked at the ceiling.

"Is there another new member?" Skye asked.

"Come on, this Lookout won't fit for 7 pups or more. Even Tracker and Everest have to live with Carlos and Jake." Rocky rolled his eyes.

"Well, yeah..." Skye nodded. They arrived at the observatory.

"Uh, what's with Marshall?" Ryder, who saw them arrived, asked when he saw Marshall lowered his head and laid down.

"He got bonked by a ball earlier. Rocky, Rubble, help me out." Chase tried to carry Marshall on his back. Rocky and Rubble helped Chase, and Marshall didn't seem to mind at all.

"Alright then." Ryder let them. They put Marshall next to Zuma.

"Anyway, what's wrong, Wyder?" Zuma asked, when everyone lined up in front of their leader.

"I... have to go abroad, to my hometown. My parents have a trouble right now, and I gotta help." Ryder explained. "I can't take you guys with me. Maybe it will take 3 days, so please take care of the Lookout. Chase, I put the leadership on you for those 3 days." He continued.

"Eh? You gotta go?" Skye asked.

"Yep. Something happened, and I can't take you guys." Ryder shook his head.

"Aw... it's fine, then. We're hoping the best for your family, Ryder. And yes, I will take care of Paw Patrol until you returned." Chase answered.

"Thanks, Chase. I know I can trust you. And for the others, whenever there are new case, I will call you guys to the Lookout and explain the whole situation from far away. Chase will lead the mission after I finished my explanation." Ryder ended that meeting. "I trust it to you guys, okay?"

"Will do, Ryder!" Everyone answered in unison.

"Great, you guys are good pups. Continue whatever you guys did, I will prepare for myself. Session dismissed." Ryder walked to the pole and slid down to his room

"Thank you." Chase patted Marshall's back. "Marshall, wake up. It's over."

Marshall raised his head and looked around. "Ugh..." He still looked dizzy, but it was better than some moment ago. "Alright, let's go pups..." Marshall walked to the lift and followed with the others.