Author's note

Good day simps, I mean people

Anyways, I just wanted to say a few things before this book starts, it would be really nice if you read this and not just skipped through!

I write this stuff at night.. 2 a.m. or later to be exact so my mind doesn't always work the way I want it to.. which means, a lot of typos and mistakes are to be made.

Dazai may be completely out of character and I apologize for that. I'm not really good at this stuff but I try my best! If you have any tips for me, feel free to leave them!

This is the first book I've put my heart and soul in to finish because I simp for Dazai Osamu and Chuuya Nakahara... and yes Chuuya will be taking the comedy side of this book.

Most chapters are around 1200-1600 words. Some are shorter but never shorter than 1000 words. Chapter eight and chapter nine will most likely around the 1600-2000+ words. Be ready!

The epilogue is pretty short so I apologize for that!

If you've read this little note I left, thank you so much! If there are too many mistakes, I will change them as soon as possible!

At the end of the book, aka the twelfth chapter is a chapter solely about your ability!

Word count: 225
Yes, a word count can be found under every chapter and yes it's accurate! It only counts the words above the counter obviously.
These are names you can call me because why not?

~Author-chan
~Mika (-san, -chan)

Have fun reading!