Chapter 1: Shattered memories

If you ever played a Rune factory game, then you know it ALWAYS starts with amnesia. Most of the time the memories are recovered at then end or just gone forever. But they always know their own name, somehow.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

BEACON ACADEMY

Ozpin felt the burst of power, radiating from Forever Falls. It was undeniably magic, but it wasn't a maiden's or her's. This unknown source was so powerful that it had to belong to some one, or something, rivaling an untrained maiden. And if he felt it, so did she.

Ozpin: This is, peculiar.

While he stated this, Glynda Goodwitch walked in. She wore a concerned look upon her face.

Glynda: Sir, did you feel that?

Ozpin: Yes, but I have an affinity with magic, most of the world doesn't. So if you felt it...

Glynda: So did the students. (She sighs as realization drops on her like a clipped Nevermore.) Should we postpone the field trip tomorrow?

Ozpin: No, whatever it is came from another land. If it is sentient then seeing children gathering sap may put its guard down. (He sips from the patent pending Infini-mug.) Tell the students if they find anything to tell you immediately. We can only hope our visitor is not on her side.

As Ozpin says this, a shadow decides to say its piece.

???: There are six of us that fell, but only one is human. (When this was stated, both Oz and Glynda turned to the voice, but Glynda took a combat stance. They both see a mask.) There is no need for that, although there are more portals opening soon.

Oz: Who are you, and what is your goal?

Masked Man: I have no name, nor does my end goal matter, but one of my fellow fallen is going to try to end everything. He sold his humanity for power and won't stop until he believes he's a god.

Glynda: Why tell us this? Wouldn't you want to regroup with him?

MM: No, he wants to destroy, I want to rebuild. Now, that red forest is where the others fell, but he probably left. (Oz is about to question this but gets cut off.) I will be personally going there to make sure he left. (He pauses for a moment.) By the way, do any of your students have silver eyes?

FOREVER FALLS, NEXT MORNING (Y/N) POV

I wake up, feeling like a buffazoo (buffalo cow monster) ran me over. I then immediately jump up screaming, due to three things. 1. Where am I? 2. Who am I? 3. WHY IS A BOSS MONSTER SLEEPING NEXT TO ME!? After the outburst, the large butterfly gets up, revealing a wind sprite and wooly.

???: (Y/n), please it's not even 10:00 yet.

???2: (Y/N)! Are you ok!? Does anything hurt!? Is it Ambrosia's fault?!

Wooly:*fuff fuff*(he doesn't remember anything, we fell through a portal.)

(Y/n): Why do you know me when I don't know myself?!

Wooly:*fuff, siff siff*(asking the real questions here, this is why earthmates shouldn't be reckless.)

The Wooly waddles over and hands me a brush. The three monsters then stare at me, like they're waiting for something.

(Y/n): (Finally putting 2+2 together) OH! I tamed you three, right? (The wooly nods, the wind sprite and butterfly seem to be on the verge of tears.) Um, can you remind me your names?

???: (snapping out of her daze) Well, the wooly is Puff, your first monster. (Puff baa's because he can) Green was gifted to you from another... person. 

Green: He was nice, but I like you more. (She floats up to me and is petting my hair... wait shouldn't this be reversed?)

Ambrosia: And I'm Ambrosia, the first boss monster you fought. (She gives a small twirl, ending with a bow.)

(Y/n): Can I call you Amber instead?

Green looks like she's about to wake the world with laughter, while Puff seems to be suddenly scared. I get the feeling I'm missing some major event to cause that reaction.

Ambrosia: No, absolutely not. Never unless you want to suddenly find yourself with impromptu flying lessons. (Small butterflies are gathering around her. Green has stopped smiling and looks scared now too. I can't blame her.) If you want to give me a nickname, go with Rose. Take it or leave it.

(Y/n): 'I really don't want to piss her off...' I'll call you rose then.

Green: Now I'm all stressed out, give me pets (Y/n)! (She hugs my arm.)

(Y/n): What the heck?!

Rose: Oh right, you wouldn't remember this but Green is, I think the human term is "addicted" to being pet.

Puff:*siff*(just Green, right)

I sigh knowing that I probably need to relearn my monsters and home. Although, I'm pretty sure there isn't a place in the world where all the trees have red leaves. While looking at my surroundings, I notice a path leading forward.

(Y/n): How about we follow this trail and see where we go?

No POV

And so, the three monster and man head further into the forest. Green clinging to (Y/n)'s arm while Puff leads and Ambrosia gets jealous of the display in front of her. 

A hooded figure grows near...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

852 words

Just a heads up, this will follow the main story for a bit. I am not doing a Summer is still alive thing...

Probably...