Class 1: Introductions and Monsters

This is chapter 6, but all Classes will become major focuses. Expect these chapters to be longer.

————————————————————-—————————————————————————————

Dorms, Ruby POV

We never got to see the new people all weekend, except for at nighttime when Blake said she saw the two ladies and the cute sheep running from the short guy. (Just your friendly reminder you are slightly smaller than Ruby.) Something about needing to set up the forge? Wait, ARE THEY NEW WEAPONS TEACHERS!? Thank goodness we have them instead of Port every other day now.

Ruby: Are we ready to meet our new professors?

Weiss: I have listed all the questions we need to ask the man about his relation to my family.

Blake just nods. She had the journal with the song their dreamed in her hand, thinking about what it was and where it came from.

Yang: Do you think the sheep will be in the room and we can pet it?

Ruby: IHOPESOLET'SGOEARLYTOPETTHEFLUFFY!! (I hope so, let's go early to pet the fluffy)

I then bolted out of the dorm and down the hall with my team slightly behind me, it took us ten minutes to find the room, but we were early for once! When we entered the room, I instantly jumped and grabbed the fluffy sheep.

???: Excuse me, but can you get off of Puff?

Classroom, (Y/n) POV

After getting the lady to let Puff go, I noticed three other people in the doorway. One was the white haired lady that was attacking me with red cloak here, a black haired bow wearing lady that was holding a notebook, and a blonde lady that looked like she wanted something from me... oh. I'm still holding Puff.

(Y/n): Why don't you four get seated while we wait for my partners to show up. Also, please bring your weapons if you don't currently have them. I need to do some comparisons to my own.

All four just booked it out of the room, leaving the notebook behind. By now Rose and Green have entered, but there is still seven minutes before class. I realized they had something in a small cage. Remembering the portal we found yesterday, I knew what was in it.

(Y/n): Puff, can you hide behind the desk? We don't want anymore people just tackling you when they come in, right?

Puff:*fyff*(thank you)

I take out a piece of iron that will be for demonstration today. We need to check if their weapons are good, otherwise we will lose lives.

Time skip to class start.

I was looking at this room of people, okay 16 people but still. This is the first class, that is mandatory for all student levels. We got this, Rose does most of everything, Green and I give examples, and Puff will de-stress us in between classes. Time to introduce ourselves.

No POV

(Y/n): Hello, I am (Y/n), one of your new professors. I will show the practical part of what is taught in this room.

He steps to what looks like a big chemistry station, and pulls out some dark purple bottles with an X on them.

(Y/n): Also, I have permission to discipline troublemakers how I see fit, outside of murder.

Ambrosia: (walking behind the desk) I am Ambrosia, the one who will actually teach.

A few snickers heard from one of the teams in the back, team CRDL. A figure backhands Cardin before 'walking' to the front of the room. Blake and Pyrrha notice that the steps the figure takes don't really have weight to them.