Chapter 5: Holiday=Weekend

Now that the intro part of the story is done, I should start either writing longer chapters or releasing them faster, as starting and ending are the hardest things to do. Also, I'll skip Glynda teaching Green and Ambrosia about aura and semblances, just so that things can progress faster. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Emerald Forest Cliff, Ozpin POV

I can already see that they are going to pass easily, but once it is done I need to ask mr. (Y/n) about that medicine. I woke up  about 20 minutes after drinking it feeling like I had the worst cold ever. Thank goodness the effects wore off this morning.

Glynda: The camera drones are in place to record.

Ozpin: Thank you. Now, seeing as this will be broadcast to the school, both Green and Ambrosia need to wear their uniforms. (They are clearly distressed by this, but we need to keep their true bodies hidden from as many people as we can, and fighting in these new clothes should help them adjust.)

No POV

Green is wearing a student uniform with stilts so it isn't obvious she's floating. Ambrosia has her antennas pinned down by a hat and sunglasses to cover her eyes. Her wings and plant skirt were hidden using some magic (Y/n) found out he had. He has SOME random knowledge of his abilities at least.

Ozpin: Now then, you four will need to reach the ruins at the other end of the forest. Once there you will find a relic that you'll then proceed to bring back here. (Puff is messing with Ambrosia's hat, paying very little attention to what is being said.) You will also encounter the creatures of Grimm, fight your way through, or you will die. 

Ambrosia takes Puff off her head and puts him on his own launch pad, then stands perfectly still. Green is 'jumping' with excitement, because she is allowed to go all out while Ambrosia has restrictions on what she can do. Meanwhile, (Y/n) has remembered that he woke up on a Friday, making today Holiday, and Holiday is X Day.

They all get launched at the same time. Green and Puff are laughing like maniacs while Ambrosia and (Y/n) are concerned for their health.

Glynda: Should I get started on the requests that Ambrosia made? I mean, I see the reasoning behind a weapons forge, but a chemistry station and a farming plot?

Ozpin: Something tells me that young mr. (Y/n) will be able to explain the chemistry station. Most likely medicines from their world. As for the plot I can assume it is for growing ingredients for the medicine.

(Y/n) POV

Well, that was interesting, I better figure out how to land though. Seeing as the trees are getting closer, maybe I can just...

RWBY Dorm No POV

Team RWBY were watching that strange person they found yesterday doing his initiation. They we expecting him to land either gracefully or just crash. What they witnessed instead was him pulling out some STUFFED ANIMALS AND PUNCHING THEM INTO A TREE. Weiss and Blake just stared in disbelief as the man just slowly climb down after that.

Yang: I landed better. (She said while wondering where he was keeping the plush animals.)

Ruby: I want combat plushies! Can we get some!?

WBY just looked at Ruby, collectively shook their heads, then continued watching.

Emerald Forest, No POV

Green slammed into a tree upon landing. It hurt. Puff was caught by Ambrosia and the two of them slowly floated down and witnessed their teammate's crash. Both of them laughed at Green's lack of spatial awareness while she recovered. (Y/n) was already headed towards the ruins so the monsters decided to catch up.