Chapter 4: New Teachers

My main project is underway, currently 2 files available.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

BEACON TOWER, Ozpin POV

According to Glynda's report, she found the other 'fallen' people. A short (for story reasons that will be explained later, you are Ruby sized) (h/c), (e/c) boy who tamed three monsters: a butterfly that is part plant and has a sweet tooth, a green haired floating child, and a bipedal sheep. It would appear that new visitors are coming as well, since I felt small drops of magic appear. Maybe these newcomers know something.

No POV

While Ozpin pondered this, the elevator dinged, signaling its occupants have reached the top. Glynda, followed by (Y/n) and his monsters, two of which are in a purple bubble, entered the room.

Oz: Ah, Miss Goodwitch. I see you brought the visitors here safe and sound.

Rose: Yeah, she used some black magic to restrain us and is still doing it! (She slaps the bubble for emphasis.)

Puff:*ffytf*(your fault)

(Y/n): You two tried to tackle her when she pet Puff. "Why do I have the feeling that Green and Rose are slightly obsessed with Puff?"

Oz: "Well, at least the young man seems honest, if not a bit lost." Let's try introductions. I'm Professor Ozpin, Headmaster of Beacon Academy.

Both bubbled monsters have a face of horror, with the realization that he likely holds more power than he lets on. Not physical or political, magical.

(Y/n) POV 

Green/Rose: WE ARE SO SORRY FOR HOW WE ACTED BEFORE! (They had their hands folded, like they were... begging?)

(Y/n): Wait, what just-

Rose: HE HAS POWER AND HE ISN'T FROM OUR WORLD!

(Y/n): Oh, Okay.

Puff:*huffnpuff*(density of a dragon stone)

(Y/n): Well, I'm (Y/n), I don't remember much. (I point at Puff) That's Puff, he's a Wooly, and my first monster? (Puff nods.) (yes.) And the two in the bubble are Green and-

Rose: Ambrosia.

(Y/n): But I thought-

Rose: Only you can call me that.

Ambrosia POV

By now the bitch finally let us out of the bubble. I SO want to smack her right now, but the grey head, Ozpin was it?, would probably erase me from this new world. Thank goodness (Y/n) is oblivious and an amnesiac, otherwise he probably would have done something stupid.

(Y/n): So, why do you want us here?

NO, YOU'RE NEVER SUPPOSED TO ASK THAT QUESTION WHEN YOUR HELD AGAINST YOUR WILL.

Oz: Others from your world came here, and I would like to know about it.

Oh thank the Native Dragons.

Green: But he doesn't remember anything, except what we reminded him.

DAMN IT GREEN!

Oz: I see. (He turned to the witch.) Miss Goodwitch, would you take the young man and his, Wooly, to a open dorm? He and his team will need time to prepare for initiation.

Goodbi-witch: Are you sure about this? What if they cause trouble or work with that Ethel-whatever?

Green/Ambrosia: ETHELBERD!? HE'S HERE!?

(Y/n) POV

I have a feeling that I'm missing something very important from my past again. This is getting kind of  annoying. 

(Y/n): Rose, at this point you should teach me all I have forgotten.

Rose, Ozpin, and Goodwitch all stared at me for a bit. Then Ozpin gained a small smile.

Oz: What a wonderful idea. (He looks at Miss Goodwitch.) Take them to a spare staff dorm. If you pass initiation, you will teach our students about your world, while learning about ours.

Rose/Goodwitch: I don't think-

Green: WE ACCEPT!

Rose gave the most terrifying death glare I've ever seen. If looks could kill, we would all be in the Forest of Beginnings. Thank goodness Ozpin cut in before anything could happen.

Oz: Alright, now I need to speak to these two (he motions to Green and Rose) in private.

Puff and I follow Miss Goodwitch to the strange moving room. I hope they aren't in too much trouble.

Green POV

Oz: Now then.

I've made a terrible mistake, me and Ambrosia alone with a man tap hat is half as strong as a Native Dragon. If he fights us we are SO dead.

Oz: As I stated before, your team will teach our students about your world. But, I need to know who or what Ethelberd is.

Green: 'I hope Ambrosia doesn't kill me later for saying too much.' He was once a human that ruled over the Sechs Empire. So many died for the Sechs' experiments and hunger for war.

I'm braced for the kick. But apparently that was unnecessary.

Ambrosia: Ethelberd tried to make replicas of three of the Native Dragons, those are dragons that control different aspects of our worlds.

Oz: Worlds? (He seems interested at least, and how hasn't that cup gone empty yet?)

Green: Monsters come from the Forest of Beginnings, which is like a neighbor, or small attached world?

Ambrosia will definitely be the informative teacher, I'll be the fun one to give the kids a break.

Ambrosia: The two worlds are symbiotic. (Ozpin nods in understanding.) Anyway, he then took the power of the four Rune Spheres, balls of super condensed magic, and took control of a Native Dragon. He was beaten, but because a human body is not meant to hold so many runes, he was dragged to the Forest of Beginnings. When a monster dies we return there.

Oz: Seems fitting, he wanted to become better than humans, and died a monster.

Green: Except we can come back, either through portals or forcing ourselves back.

I hope that we are done, I'm hungry and Ambrosia didn't let me have any sap.

Oz: Before you go, would you like to bring this back to (Y/n)? (He holds out a purple bottle with an X on it.) Miss Goodwitch found it in Forever Falls and believes it belongs to him.

Me and Ambrosia both booked it to the moving room.

Green/Ambrosia: THAT MEDICINE IS HORRIBLE YOU CAN KEEP IT!

Ozpin POV

So, the small burst of magic were more portals. Looks like their classes will be beneficial. 

Oz: I believe you might want to disguise yourselves when you aren't in your dorm. Also, push the 1 button to go to the first floor.

Green: Thank you! (The two of them finally went down the elevator.

I'll have Glynda teach Ambrosia about semblances so they can hopefully link them to their own classes. Pouring the contents of the purple bottle into my mug, I take a sip.

And promptly pass out.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Sorry about the meme at the end.

Next chapter things FINALLY start happening. Starting a story is the hardest part.