Chapter 7: Spirit songs and Golems

Started another book, read it if you want. 

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Classroom, Weiss POV

Future guardians? Her world? Song of Blessings? What is she on about? Hold on, did her legs just fall off?! WHY ARE THEY WOODEN!?

Green: I am a wind sprite, a special monster originally meant to guard a seal on a powerful being that threatened my world. Now, answer my question, why do you know that song?

Ruby: We all had a dream about it! There was singing from somewhere and we asked Blake to write it down!

Green: I see. We will have to upgrade your weapons to properly deal with monsters.

Weiss: Excuse me, but what do you mean by your world?

Green: Miss Schnee, were you paying attention when (Y/n) slayed the wooly?

Weiss: What does... wait.

She said she's a special monster, and (Y/n) said that monsters came from the Forest of Beginnings. Are the four of them monsters that hunt other monsters? Hold on, there's (Y/n), finally the questions can be answered!

(Y/n) POV

I just came back to the classroom to do some alchemy, when I noticed that team RWBY was with Green. Hold it, Green isn't disguised in front of them.

(Y/n): What is happening right now?

I had a hand on my staff, just in case they are trying to hurt Green.

Weiss: Are you a monster too?! (Her rapier is drawn by now.)

The rest of her team is blocking her way, suddenly a strange symbol appeared beneath me. I can't move.

Rose: ENOUGH. Green, care to explain to both Ozpin and (Y/n) why you revealed yourself?

Oh, Rose brought Ozpin in here too. Green, you better hope that he doesn't chuck us out for showing the students your true nature. If he does, I know who's going to be waking up with some morning X for a few weeks.

No POV

Ozpin: I have been wondering why Miss Ambrosia suddenly asked for me to come to the room after classes. So, Miss Green, why did you show yourself to team RWBY.

Green: 'Spirit of Light, hear my song, that I now sing to thee.' That is the first line of the Song of Blessings, which was written in one of their notebooks.

Ozpin/(Y/n): Song of Blessings?

Green: It is one of many spirit melodies, which are songs that are literally magical. However, each one requires the singer to have a certain role of requirement fulfilled before it will actually do anything. And miss Schnee, (Y/n) is our human master, not a monster.

While Green was speaking, Team RWBY sat back in their seats. Ozpin decided to stand in the corner and observe this lesson.

Ruby: Does that mean-

Ambrosia: Let's get this out of the way first. One, you won't tell anyone outside this room about Spirit Songs. Two, no one outside this room can know we are monsters unless Ozpin says otherwise. Three, anything related to monster stuff will be covered in normal class. 

Atlas Academy, no POV

Ironwood received a call from Pietro that Penny found a machine of unknown origin. He is has received reports over the past week about a bipedal robot attacking people and Grimm alike. Pietro's description matches that of the robot. Before he was even out the academy's doors, he saw it.