Chapter 3: Monsters ≠ Grimm

Apologies, I was going to release this sooner, but quarantine finals.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Forever Falls No POV

By now, Jaune has already slain the ursa, with Glynda and co. nearing in. In between these groups of people, (Y/n) and the monsters(depending on your name that could be a band) were gathering more sap.

(Y/n) POV

We've collected 18 jars of this sap now. Rose has gone from upset at Green to ensnared by the sap, and since I'm holding the stuff, she keeps clinging to me.

Rose: Can I have some now!? Please?! I'll take you flying!!

(Y/n): I'd rather stay grounded for a while, thank you.

She's been making odd deals for the past 15 minutes. Flying, piggyback ride, pet her, I have a feeling these are things she already let me do when I had my memories. While walking, I noticed a white cloaked figure.

Puff hid behind me while Green and Rose stood in front of me

Puff hid behind me while Green and Rose stood in front of me. Me, having no clue what's going on, called out to the figure.

(Y/n): Hey! What are You doing here? This doesn't seem like a place for a walk.

The Masked person said nothing, they only lifted their blade. 

Rose attacked.

Ruby POV

I was walking back to Glynda with Weiss and Pyrrha, when we saw a swarm of butterflies shooting past us.

Weiss: That was... odd.

Pyrrha: What do you thi-

She was cut off by the sound of a tree falling. Jaune was right behind us at this point, and seemed confused about the prior butterfly swarm. Before he could ask us anything, we were running to where we heard the tree fall. There, we saw a person in a white cloak fighting a strange Grimm butterfly.

 There, we saw a person in a white cloak fighting a strange Grimm butterfly