This can't be...

1 week later.

I had been called and told some news by Danny, early in the morning around 8AM he was distraught, he said he had a letter for me which I needed to read when the time was right. 

I never knew how much I loved them, until the letter arrived and I found out the news. 

It couldn't be happening is what I thought at first, but of course it was happening, it was always going to end up like this wasn't it? Because the way I'd left and forgot about them so easily and yet I was the one who asked that question. 

I couldn't believe Amanda was dead, she was gone and I never even got my chance to say good-bye to her or to tell her I loved her. She always seemed to like Danny, and I knew Danny really loved her, especially when he gave me the letter she'd written when she knew it was her time to leave us all on earth and go to the gates of heaven if there's one. 

22 years old, I used to call her my angel, and now she was an angel. 

The letter read: 

Dear James, 

It's me, writing to you before my time comes, I knew this would happen but I didn't think it would come so early, I've been telling Danny that I'm going to die but he won't believe me, so I guess if you're reading this I was correct, I can feel death coming for me. 

Thank-you for being an amazing boyfriend to me, it was the best day of my life when I met you & I'm sorry I never said 'Yes' to you, but I was so young when you asked that and I guess I just never had the guts to say it without running, because I've always ran from my problems. but I never ran from those men by my apartment the ones who've killed me off. 

Please bury me in a wedding dress with some flowers in my hands, so I can be your bride forever. 

Tell Danny I'm sorry that I never had those same feelings as he had towards me, but I guess that spark was never there with me and him as it was with me and you. 

Tell Ben he's a cunt at times but I will always love him as a little brother, tell Sam I love him as a best friend, Cameron that I just love him and his quietness, Danny because he was there for me as I was dying slowly. 

And I love you because who wouldn't? What was I thinking to say no to you? I'd still be alive by now, planning the rest of my life with you, and now I won't get that. 

Good-bye. 

- Amanda, the one who will never stop loving Asking Alexandria. You cheeky bastards. ♥