3

SEVEN

"What are you talking about." My voice lowers down dangerously, and he laughs. But the laugh has zero humor— only bitterness. "You're such a jerk. Now I realize that."

His expression turns deadly.

"Don't mess with them. I don't know why they're hanging all over you."

"I'm damn not doing anything!" I yell at his face, my cheeks flushed in anger. "You know what, fine. I'm leaving. I'd honestly rather die than be in the same range of you."

"Suit yourself."

I growl, walking out and slamming the door shut behind me. I knew he was a stupid idiot, and a damn jerk at that, but I kind of understood.

He was an Assassin. Probably on a mission in the South, and very on edge.

But still very, very stupid.

I walk angrily, trying to blow off steam because I had nowhere to go anyway. It's slightly chilly outside, and it helps cool my flushed cheeks down faster.

After about five minutes, I realize now that all the furious heat is now gone and I'm left slightly shivering in Taehyung's shirt and too-large shorts.

It's a short-sleeve, and I'm literally slugging on the road wearing a man's shirt and shorts almost reaching my lower legs.

Damn. I hit myself lightly on the forehead, knowing that I was probably going to draw a lot of attention.

The women here almost all wore dresses that came down to the floor.

Shoot, where was I supposed to go hide though? No doubt my Master was still looking for me now, and I needed to find cover at least.

Then I sense someone behind me.

"You're an interesting lady, aren't you?" My head turns, eyes completely frozen down at a man. He scans my clothing, and I growl.

"Go away, you piece of trash."

But he doesn't move, only cocking a head with a smirking smile in my direction. My expression goes flat, and he raises an eyebrow.

"No cries or screaming for help?" He smirks, stepping closer. And I instinctively move my feet back in the ready stance of a destructive roundhouse kick, preparing to fight.

Because even though my skills were rusty, I could easily floor a low-life like him.

"Get away from her."

But before I can, a certain idiot appears literally out of nowhere and pushes me back.

The man's eyes light up in hating glee when Jimin scowls, silver eyes glowing in annoyance. "Park Jimin. Didn't know you had a girl."

"You know him?!"

"I warned you."

But he doesn't answer me, and I yelp in shock when he swings his right leg in a fast kick, his foot slamming into the side of his body.

The man stumbles heavily, but miraculously doesn't fall. And I know then and there that if I'd fought him alone, I wouldn't have won.