23

SEVEN

I'm crazy.

That's the only thing I can think of all during the day, that I'm just plain crazy. I must be out of my mind to go back to the South, and still I was doing it.

I'll see you at midnight.

That's what Taehyung had told me. Now the clock read eleven, and I was absolutely freaking out even though I should be a good assassin.

He'd set aside three days. Three days to go into the South, find this granny. Get the medicine for Jimin, and come right back to the North.

I don't think we're even planning to sleep.

Fifteen minutes has now passed, and I find myself heading towards Jimin's room. I had to see his face, even if it killed me to admit to this.

I push the door open.

"....."

"Min?"

I see a ball of blankets move in the center of the massive bed, and burst into a silent smile. Had he even moved? He must have.

I close the distance between us in a heartbeat, wrapping my arms around his figure. I'm about to lift the blanket from his face when his muffled voice suddenly comes from below.

"What did you do with Taehyung?"

"Min," I sigh, crossing my arms even though he can't see me. "Not with this again. Don't tell me you're angry— you told me to go, remember?"

His voice is bitter.

"So you be with him for the entire day?"

"Jimin." I say firmly, trying to tilt his face towards me. My time was running out, and I had to see him. I couldn't waste time like this. "Don't be like a child."

But still, it hurts when he hisses out.

"Just leave."

"Min. Are you ser—"

"Stop calling me that." He murmurs, and I bite down on my lip when he breathes in harsh gasps. "Don't. I hate it. I hate it, okay? It makes me feel like a kid, and I hate it!"

Anger shows in my voice.

"Fine. But why did you drop the glass this morning? What happened?"

"I can't believe... you're asking now. It doesn't matter. Please just go."

I swallow, my cheeks blushed with frustration. I'd come here because I'd wanted to kiss him, not argue with him. If he wanted me to leave this badly, I'd go.

Lips pursed together in silent anger, I leave the room, closing the door behind me in a soft click.

__________________________

"Tae!"

He looks up, eyes wide. I can see how pale and nervous he is, even in the darkness of the night. Of course— we were going to cross the line between the North and South, me with a healing side and him with a healing wrist.

If we got caught, we'd probably get screwed over a thousand.

"Seven." He says, relief melting on his features. Then he notices me glancing up at the direction of Jimin's window, dark and lights off.