16

SEVEN

Dammit.

He's a better drinker than I thought.

"Done." He says, slamming the emptied glass on the counter and dragging his sleeve over his lips. Then he smirks when he sees me hesitating.

"What— already quitting?"

"You think." I mutter under my breath, ignoring that I was starting to get drunk. Then I pour myself another glass, tipping the entire thing down my throat.

Then I shoot him a tipsy smile.

"Now you."

His silver eyes narrow, more unfocused than before. His cheeks are even redder now, and I tease him for it as he drinks another glass.

"You look like a tomato, Jimin. You sure you want to keep going?"

He looks up at me, eyes roaming.

"Just shut up and drink." He says, words slurring a bit.

I laugh, and end up spilling some of the alcohol on the countertop when I pour from the bottle again. Then I blink lazily, swirling the liquid in the cup before tipping it down.

My voice is louder now, and I point in his direction.

"I didn't want to tell you this because I thought your feelings would get hurt, but I think you're drunk!"

Then I groan, the cup slipping from my hand. I hear it clatter on the ground, eyes fluttering as the side of my head touches the cold top of the counter.

I hear a soft whine.

"Stop.... talking so loud." Someone's saying, and I feel a hand grip my shoulder. "You're hurting my head, Seven."

"You're hurting mine!" I yelp, pushing off the counter and looking into a pair of silver circles. "Oh, this color is pretty. What is it called again?"

I reach out to touch it, but touch something soft and smooth instead.

"That's my mouth, idiot." Jimin murmurs, and I look up dumbly. Everything's so blurry now I can barely see, and there's this lightness that's filling me inside out.

"Huh?"

"It's my mouth." I hear him repeat, and laugh out loud just because I want to. He laughs too, and then I feel his fingertips pulling on my bottom lip.

"See? This is your mouth. Are you a child— you should've learned this when you were three years old."

Then my eyes focus for a brief second, and I see Jimin's figure. He's smiling, and it's so pretty that it makes me smile wide too.

"Smile more." I slur, pointing at the corner of his lips. "See? You look so much better when you look all happy and fluffy. Not stupid."

He nods blankly. Then he stumbles backwards, and my eyes widen.

I reach for him.

"Hey—"

My arms wrap around his waist, but then my feet tangle over themselves and I lose my balance completely. The world tilts flat, and I wince as my head spins, the back of my hand hitting the ground.