22

SEVEN

A frustrated sigh escapes my lips as I finally climb out of bed. The blankets are already tossed around everywhere, the pillow turned upside down.

Damn.

I'd gotten so used to sleeping with Jimin by my side that I just couldn't. I just couldn't fall asleep.

Even the past few days, it'd been so hard to.

Tucking my pillow around my arm, I creak open the door and walk down the dim, quiet halls. Jimin's room was just to the right— thankfully one of the closest.

I just swing the door open and march through.

"What the—"

"Min, move over. I can't sleep." I say, putting the pillow down next to him and crawling under the blankets. "This is your fault, you know."

"Seven?" His groggy voice turns a bit more awake, and I sigh contentedly as I pull the covers up to my neck. "Why are you here."

"Because I can't sleep without you, idiot." I hiss, my lips squeezed together. "And my bed standards have gone up 'cause of you. Now my bed seems too tiny."

He laughs, which makes me frown.

"Don't laugh, Min. The only direction of teasing here is from me to you."

He suddenly talks quiet, with a deep sigh. "My name's Jimin. Will you stop calling me that? It makes me sound like a child."

This time I'm the one who laughs.

"You are a child." I say, which makes him narrow his eyes into silver slits. "Heck, you don't even know where to put your hands when I kiss you. It's hilarious."

And when his cheeks rise in a fiery blush, I poke my fingertips against them.

"Also, you blush too easily."

"Get out."

He turns over on his side, and I can't help but smile so wide that my lips start hurting. Even now. He was like a little, angry kid.

"I'm just kidding." I coo, playing with his hair. I feel him tense up when I wrap my arms around the curves of his waist, pressing my forehead against his lean back.

"Then what do you want me to call you?" I tease, enjoying this too much even though I should probably stop. "Rice cake? Chim?"

"Love?"

"Can you just— stop..." He whispers, breathing out softly. "Just call me Min. I don't care anymore, since apparently you don't call people by the names that they have."

I bite on my lip trying to stop grinning like an idiot.

_________________________

I wake up to the shatter of glass.

"Jimin!"

He's on the floor, looking stunned with his hands still outstretched in front of him. A glass cup is shattered to pieces around his feet.

I instantly jump out of bed, wrapping my hand around his shoulder. Then I pull, brushing away the glass with the edge of my feet so he doesn't step on them.

"Yah." I say worriedly, waving a hand in front of his wide silver eyes. "Are you okay? What's up?"

He swallows.