📝 Chapter 39. August 13, 2014 Seth Myers

August 13, 2014

Late Night with Seth Myers

Las Angeles, California

(Taylor's perspective)

The sun shines through the windows waking me up. I stretch out my legs and I have Elizabith wrapped around my arms still asleep. Wow this is the first night that she sleeped threw the night with out waking up once. I see Meredith and Olivia sleeping at the end of the bed. I lay here in silence just thinking about how great my life is right now. Of how blessed I have my dream job and have a child at only 24 years old. I never imagined I would have much that much success so quickly in my career. And now I have a kid, a child. I always wanted children at a young age, and now I have one.

Elizabeth yawns waking up snapping me out of my thoughts. "Good morning." I said.

"Morning." Elizabith said yawning.

Meredith wakes up glaring at us thinking why we are up this early in the morning.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Really good." Elizabith said.

"What time is it?" Elizabith asks.

"Umm.....its 11:22." I said looking at the clock. Well I guess it not early anymore. Do we have to go anywhere today?" Elizabith asks.

"I have to go into the studio and put finishing touches on the new album coming out soon. Do you want to come with me?" I asked.

"Yes!" Elizabith shouted excitedly.

"Okay. Come on let's eat first and get dressed." I said and we got out of bed.

We pull up to the studio and go inside. I see Scott talking to Valery at the front desk.

"Hey Scott!" I yelled.

"Hi Taylor!" Scott said.

"This must be Elizabeth." Scott said.

"Elizabeth this is Scott Borchetta. He discovered me when I wasn't big yet and asked me to be on his record label." I said.

"Hi." Elizabeth said.

"Its very nice to finally meet you. I heard wonderful things about you Taylor just can't stop talking about you." Scott said.

"Ready to finish the album?" Scott said.

"I was born ready!" I joked, and Scott and Elizabeth laughed.

Just then someone calls Scott, "Okay I will be right there!" he yells.

"Well I have to go. You know you're way around Tay, Mike is already in the booth waiting for you. Talk to you later." Scott said.

"Oh wait a sec!" I said to Scott.

"Yes?" Scott asked. I leaned into Scott's ear so Elizabith won't hear,

"Thats a great idea tell Mike to do that. Oh and I booked you too to the Seth Myers show. Is that okay?" Scott asks.

"Yeah that fine and I will tell him." I said and we walked off.

We walked into the sound booth and I see Mike sitting in a char playing with all of the sound buttons. "Hey Mike." I said.

"Hi Taylor ready to finish the album?" Mike asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Elizabeth this is Mike he makes sure the track flows well with my voice and fixes problems with any of the music or the beats playing behind my voice in a song." I said.