A new world

He couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe that he was alone again. He lost his only friend and it was all his fault!

 He saw no point in going on anymore. His Identity was revealed but he could care less. Nothing really mattered to him anymore. Slowly he dragged himself towards his bed. Not even bothering to change his clothes. He lowered his head on the soft pillow and drifted off to what he hoped would be a never-ending sleep. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
John looked around the white abyss. Nothing. No one was to be found. He called out for help but no one answered. Slowly he started to walk around looking for any sign of life. "Hello?! Can anyone hear me?!" He shouted into his hands. He continued to look around desperately looking for help. "No one's going to help you" He turned around looking for the source of the sound. A figure stood in front of him. "Who are you?!" John asked surprised. He studied him closer. he had black messy hair and his eyes the color of dull gold. 

John was confused. The figure looked just like him. "A-are you supposed to be me?" John questioned taking a step back. The figure grinned. "Wrong, I'm not you. I'm much stronger than you." The figure's eyes glowed. He lashed out at John and knocked him over. "Augh" John groaned and tried to get up. Then his surroundings changed. He was back at New Bostin high school. 

"I did this" The figure said smiling while watching the memories. John watched terrified as he knocked out his class. "I destroyed them all and became king" Then claire showed up and walked towards them. "John this needs to stop!" 

Then he saw her get beat up by the figure. His surroundings changed again. "But then you got in the way!" The figure growled. They were back at home after the readjustment program. It showed john gelling his hair. John cringed at the sight. Ew is that what I looked like?! "You ruined everything! You played cripple when you could have gotten rid of them! and now look you at you! you're helpless!" John glared at the figure. 

"MY fault?! Who was the one that got us expelled?! Whose fault is it that I lost my friend?! WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE GETTING BLAMED?!" The figure grinned. John activated his ability. "I'M GONNA END YOU RIGHT NOW" John lunged at the figure with pure intentions to kill. But he was stopped. Frozen in fact.

"w-what??" The figure disappeared and he was alone again. Still he couldn't move. "John!" That voice... He was able to move again. "s-sera?" He turned around and sure enough it was seraphina.  "What are you doing here?!" He asked taking a step away from his former friend. "J-John you're alive!" She cried. she walked over to him and hugged him. 

"Of course I'm alive..." John said looking confused. Sera let go of him. "Right you're not from my world..." John just stared. World?! what a weird dream... "What are you doing in my dream..? and what world?" john asked curiously. Sera grabbed his hand. "John whatever you do don't activate your ability." And they walked towards a strange-looking hole. "You might get dizzy but this is the only way" Seraphina said looking down at the hole.

"wait what-" Sera pushed him down and followed. "YAaAAAAAAAH" John screamed. They were falling at an incredible speed. "WE'RE GONNA DIE ARE YOU CRAZY?!" John shouted at Seraphina. "I CAN'T HEAR YOU-" They hit the floor with a thud. "Ugh never again" John said getting up from the ground holding his head. Sera was already up. 

"Where are we?" John asked looking around at his surroundings. They stood in front of what appeared to be Wellston- or what was left of it.  He walked towards the destroyed building. "What happened here..?" John said as he looked through the rubble. Seraphina had a sad look on her face. 

"They found us and shot most of the students here," Seraphina said looking down at the ground. John looked shocked. "Shot?! are they dead?" Sera shook her head with a smile. "Thanks to you no one died" John gave her a questioning look. Then his attention was turned to the back of the building. John looked her in the eyes. "Someone's near"

Together they made their way towards the back of the destroyed building. There were countless bodies of students. Most were bloody and worn out. He spotted a girl with blue-green hair trying to heal the students. "Elaine..?" John asked studying the girl. She looked up surprised. "John?! Is that you?!" she stood up and rushed over to him. She gave him a hug. "You're alive!" John pushe Elaine off of him. "Why does everybody sound so surprised to see me? I was never dead, to begin with" Elaine looked confused. 

"John what are you talking about? You protected us from them! You killed yourself to save us how could you forget-"

"Elaine" Seraphina said looking down at her. Elaine stopped and lowered her head. "This John isn't from our world" 

"How did you manage to pull him from another world?!" Elaine asked confused. "A friend of mine" Seraphina responded a dark look replacing her usual expression. "well at least he's back! John can you help me heal these people?" Elaine asked inviting him to follow her. John reluctantly followed. he picked his footing carefully making sure he didn't step on any of the sleeping bodies. How disgusting who would do such a thing?  John shook his head and continued to follow the bluenette. 

"why are they all sleep?" John asked, finally giving into his curiosity.

"They set off a bomb that put us all to sleep" 

"Also where are we going aren't the bodies right here?" Elaine stopped in her tracks. 

"I'm gonna take you to meet someone first" She muttered fidgeting with her thumbs. John climbed over the rubble. "Who?"

"I think you know him... his name is Arlo" 

987 words...

Thx for reading I guess

bai~