𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐬 [ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ]

"Two forgotten souls that bloomed an unexpected and forbidden love, which could never be.

In earlier times, there were gifted people known as 'guardians'. When a child was born, they would check their body in signs of a tattoo. In some cases, it was a moon, a star, or even the sun, they were extremely rare and important.

Guardians would be strong for Millenials, always protecting their sign. In the case of the moon, the guardian was to protect the lunar object at all costs. And the sun, as well. When the time was right, the guardians would perish, giving their place to another guardian. When another child was born with the symbol, it was time for them to let go.

But, there was a special occurrence with the last guardians in history. These males were assigned to the sun and the moon.

Jeon Jungkook held a tattoo of a crescent moon behind his ear. And he had always been proven strong since he was born. He was taken from his parents as soon as he was born, like with all guardians, and trained for his duty.

Kim Taehyung, on the other hand, held a flaming sun on his collarbone. He was a weaker male but his task could never be taken away, he was destined for it. The sun guardians were always supposed to be strong, so the teachers were worried, but never dared question, it was the work of fate.

After a couple of years in training, their tattoos started changing. Morphing into an eclipse, the moon and the sun moulded together. When this happened, nobody knew what to do, it was something new. Unexpected.

They decided to keep it a secret, in fear of disturbing the peace that the world held at the time, the news could have caused chaos.

Jungkook and Taehyung were soon sent to their destinations, their bodies ready for the environment in both places. Of course, they were born to live centuries there. It was in their anatomy.

A new phenomenon was discovered, from time to time, the moon and sun placed themselves against one another, creating what was later known as an eclipse.

It was magical and rare, something that never happened before the new, and last guardians came along. A meeting that didn't last a long time, but that held a lot of meaning for the guardians since those were the only times they got to see each other. And in them, their symbol would shine brighter than ever.

The moon and sun had the meetings for a years, and then they suddenly stopped. They never met again, and the men's tattoos shifted back. It caused a malfunction in the world, a ruckus that shook the whole galaxy and killed all guardians alive.

It was something so sudden, nobody knew they had died. Only noticed that the moon started getting dimmer, and then the sun was losing its brightness, the earth was decaying and the stars no longer aligned.

Some scientists believed that it was because of the tattoos and love that had bloomed, their sadness affected their celestial objects and caused a chain of reactions in the cosmos.

Nobody knew what exactly happened between them, and they would never know. But they caused the end of a lineage of guardians, they were never born again, no children were ever born with such an honor, and soon, they were no longer checked.

We still don't know anything else about the two, or what truly happened. All we have are myths that we can never trace back into a fact. It's thought that everything was the cause of a love that was never meant to be. But again, we don't know anything."

With that, she dismissed the class. Making sure to hide the beautiful tattoo she held in her ring finger. A tiny eclipse, the moon and the sun, two boys tipping towards each other while letting their lips touch. She hid it with a beautiful ring.

"Taegguk, you ready to go?" The teacher whipped around to see her best friend was waiting there for her. She started fidgeting with the ring while nodding. There was no background about her, she was what some called a miracle. But she knew better. She knew she was the product of a sad love between the guardian of the moon and the sun, the legend she adored to tell.

(A/N: i honestly have no clue what this is. i kinda liked the ending, i guess. really wanted to include her. it wasn't as horrible as i thought it would be, for sure. i also have a book idea! let me know if you would be interested in reading a book, probably short, from me.)