We need to talk

🌸 Betty 🌸

I had two lesson left to teach after lunch but all I could think about was a certain handsome Mr Jones and how we nearly kissed. We obviously liked each other and we should really talk about it at some point so when the class was busy I quickly sent him a message:

Hey I think we need to talk about what nearly happened after lunch so we need to meet up somewhere after school, any ideas where? Xx

I soon got a reply:

Yeah it would be for the best and I would say meet at pop's but some of the kids will be there and we ate takeout earlier so meet in the blue and gold office once the kids have left so about 4:15 ish Xx

I then replied with:

Yeah sound good Xx

Then I got another reply:

Well we both have lessons to teach so we should probably get back to them so bye beautiful Xx

I quickly typed:

Bye handsome Xx

I smiled and blushed at my phone and then saw some students looking at me finished with their work so I quickly put my phone down and then started explaining the next task so they would ask any questions.

👑Jughead👑

I was in my classroom teaching by I was distracted by my thoughts of a certain beautiful blonde that was Miss Cooper and how we nearly kissed. When I saw my phone screen light up with a message notification from the one and only Miss Cooper. After our conversation ended I chuckled to myself and realised that I was still teaching a class and got some weird looks. A weird look in particular from Mr Keller, the drama teacher, as he was observing my lesson on Shakespeare as that's what he is teaching in drama.

Despite the looks I continued with my lesson and as the last class left Mr Keller came up to me and asked me what the chuckle earlier was about. I obviously quickly said a lie that I had just made up but then out of nowhere he took my phone out of my hand and got into it as I don't have a password and went to my messages. I fought hard to get my phone back but it was too late. He had read them and now he knew about Betty and I whatever we were.  He said oh I'm so sorry I just wanted to see if you got a cat meme or something funny like that but I do want to know what happened after lunch he said with a smirk. I reluctantly told him the whole story.

After the story he said I kinda knew there was something between you guys after the sexual tension in the staff room on her first day. I hope you get together in the near future as you'll make a great couple. I also won't say anything until you guys do and then he walked off.

I then headed to the blue and gold office, unlocked the door and let the kids in. Soon enough it was 4 o'clock and the kids started leaving one by one and by 16:15 Betty arrived and we started to talk about us.

548 words