The Wedding

*4th August- Veronica and Archie's wedding*

💍💍Veronica's POV 💍💍

Today was the day the day I have been waiting for ever since I was a little girl. I was marrying my high school sweetheart Archie Andrews and we were going to Paris for our honeymoon. I haven't seen Betty or Jughead since they got back from their trip to Italy but I have messaged them and seen a lot of the photos on Instagram.

I walked up the aisle with Kevin as my dad died from an illness when I was younger and I would of asked Archie's dad but his dad died before mine did my saving a woman from a car accident so Kevin was my next choice. I wore my beautiful dress:

O got to the altar where Archiekins was standing and smiled

O got to the altar where Archiekins was standing and smiled. We said our vows and then it went like this

Do you Archibald Andrews take Veronica Cecilia Lodge to be your lawfully wedded wife?

'I do' Archie replied and I teared up

Do you Veronica Cecilia Lodge take Archibald Andrews to be your lawfully wedded husband?

'I do' I replied with a year escaping down my face

You may now kiss the bride the vicar said and with that Archie grabbed my face and pulled me in for a passionate kiss and we were both crying now.

We then had an after party and chatting with my family, Archie's family and our friends. I was now Mrs Andrews which sounds nice but it's different after all I have been Veronica Lodge for all my life until now. I saw Betty and she ran up to me squealing congratulations Mrs Andrews which made me giggle. I asked her when is she gonna get married as she's the only non married woman in our friend group as she said I'm definitely gonna get married to Jughead just not yet it's a bit too earlier we've only been together for like 8 months but I love him I really do. And with that Jughead arrived and snaked his arm around Betts waist and said I would love to marry you too Betty and I agree it's a bit too earlier but I love you I really do and gave her a kiss. I broke up their moment with sorry guys I gotta go get ready for my honeymoon and if I don't see you before school starts I'll see you there and off I went.

411 words