So what are we...?

🌸Betty 🌸

After my class I went to the blue and gold office to meet Jughead and talk about us. I liked him and I'm guessing he liked me after all we almost kissed but I want to know what we are. It was a very awkward conversation and none of us really spoke as we didn't know what to say until I broke the silence with a so what are we...?

👑Jughead👑

I like Betty and I think she likes me too after all we almost kissed so I decided to shoot my shot. Well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend? I said nervously waiting for a response. A small smirk appeared on Betty's face and she stood up and walked towards me. I would be honoured she said and I pulled her closer to me and gave her a soft kiss. Her lips were so soft and I felt like I was in a dream after a while we both pulled back and simultaneously said wow.

🌸Betty🌸

Wow! His lips were perfect; I felt like I was dreaming. We stood in that spot for a minute just looking to each others eyes. Until we heard a noise - a small, excited scream - from outside the office. We both turned around to see a shocked but yet happy face of a Mr Kevin Keller.

🌈Kevin🌈

I had been standing in the doorway after I slowly and carefully followed Jughead after his lesson I was observing had finished hoping to catch Betty and Jughead together after he had told me the whole story earlier. I knew they would make a great couple and I really wanted it to happen as I'm an extreme shipper.

I hid as I saw Betty heading in to the blue and gold office as I knew Jughead was already in there. I waited about 5 minutes and then I stood my the door taking pictures of them through the door and yes I know that kind of creepy and invading privacy but still. A soon as they kissed and I got some good photos of it it and their embrace I let out a small excited scream but they heard it, snapped out of their embrace and turned around to see my shocked and excited face. 

Then then let me in the room and told me not to share the pictures or tell anyone else until they were ready too. I obviously agreed and we all left to the car park.

👑Jughead👑

Betty Kevin and I all walked to the car park after he had witnessed our kiss and our embrace. We all decided to drive back to my house and order a take-out ( Betty and I 's second one of the day but oh well) I gave Kevin and Betty the directions to my house incase the plan of following my car didn't fully work but luckily my house wasn't far from the school and was an easy route to drive.  After we got to my house we decided to order a Chinese (A/N Sorry not sorry I had to if u get it u get it #sprousehart ) we ate our Chinese and then Kevin and Betty left but before they left I gave Betty a goodbye kiss and said see you tomorrow.

563 Words