Girls night plan

The girls and Kevin all arrived at Varchie's house and Archie arrived at Bughead's house the plan was now in action.

After a little while the girls and kevin headed out to buy snacks at the supermarket and then they headed to the pharmacy for Veronica. They they drove back and then it was the moment of truth.

The girls and Kevin all headed outside of the bathroom whilst Veronica went in and took the test. After she took the test she let the 3 girls and Kevin in and they stood there waiting for the result but Veronica was really anxious about it.

*Veronica thoughts:*
What if it's positive? I mean I'll be happy but what about Archie? will he leave me make me get rid of it. What about work? What will my future be like? What if it's negative? Will I be happy or sad?

*Beep beep*

The girls and Kevin all braced themselves for the result especially Veronica after all this is a life changer. 'Let's count down and then you should turn it over V' Betty suggested

1...2...3...

Veronica turns the test over

Positive

She turns around and faces the other girls and Kevin and shouts your all gonna be aunties and Kev your gonna be uncle Kevvy. Everyone screams in excitement. 'Now we just have to tell Archiekins' she said. And with that she found a little box, out the test in and called Archie to tell him to cone over in his car and bring Jughead.

Once the boys got to Varchie's house everyone sat down in the living room. The boys were confused until Veronica told Archie to close his eyes and placed a a little box in his hands. Jughead smirked at Betty as he had caught in to what was happening. Archie opened his eyes to the little box his hands, face puzzled to what could be inside, he took the lid off the box and looked at what was inside. He took it out and asked what is this some kind of thermometer? Veronica replied with 'now this is why your a P.E teacher and not anything academic.' 'It's a pregnancy test.' 'Wait so I'm gonna be a dad' Archie questioned and Veronica nodded and Archie she'd a year before saying again I'm gonna be a dad but this time in a voice with more clarity and a huge grin on his face.

406 Words