First day back

🌸🌸🌸Betty's POV🌸🌸🌸

It was now the first day back to school 7th of September to be precise and Jughead and I woke up late so we quickly grabbed a shower together made out a little and then quickly got dressed and headed out the door no time for breakfast and drove to school in his car.

We arrived at the school, I quickly grabbed an apple from the staffroom and headed to my classroom. The first lesson was a joint lesson with Jughead with the same two classes we had on the last day of school who found out about our relationship.

The class entered the giant classroom and we put them in a seating plan so they would work with different people to last time. We had a small talk about a our summer holidays before we started our work and someone shouted out 'Hey Miss Cooper I can guess what you did in your holidays, Mr Jones by the look of your neck.' I went bright red before Jughead shouted out 'I'm warning you that is very inappropriate! do you want a detention?' 'No sorry sir but is it true?' the student answered back. 'Detention' Jughead shouted at the kid and I went to V's office and knocked on the door.

'Hey B what's up?' She said
'Um just wondering do you have anything I can cover these up with' I said pointing to my hickeys. She laughed and handed me some makeup I quickly fixed my neck gave her the makeup back.

I returned to the classroom to see everyone working hard and Jughead keeping an eye on them. He said 'hey babe' and gave me a quick peck as everyone was so focused. We thought we got away with it but we just saw Katie staring at us. She was a good kid,worked for the blue and gold so Jughead and i knew her pretty well and she wouldn't tell anyone so we smiled and she just nodded and continued working.

The project was gonna take until the last lesson before Christmas and was very important little did I know what was gonna happen on that day.

368 Words