December Plan: Part 2

*1 week time skip*

   👑👑Jughead's POV 👑👑

I had bought the ring:

Today was the day my plan was coming into action

🌸🌸🌸Betty's POV 🌸🌸🌸

I woke up alone in bed to the smell of pancakes. I walked into the kitchen and smiled at a shirtless Jughead humming a tune whilst preparing the pancakes

I ate my pancakes, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup before Jughead and i drive to school

I ate my pancakes, got dressed, brushed my teeth and did my hair and makeup before Jughead and i drive to school. It was the last day of the big project the class have been working on. I hadn't seen how far they are in the project as I had a course last lesson and I also felt bad for Jughead dealing with 60 kids on his own to reach but apparently it went very well.

We got to school and soon enough it was the afternoon and the lesson started. Jughead called out to the class if any groups had to print off part their finally project to send it to the printer and Katie and would go fetch it. And with that off we did.

As we were approaching the classroom Katie took the whole pile of papers from me and said you'll see in a minute. I was confused but when I opened the door I saw Toni filming and the class quiet with Jughead standing directly in a straight line form me but on the other side of the classroom. Then music kicked in from the musicians sand singers of the class and then I realised what was going on.

The song played out:

And then Jughead started singing at one point:

'Is it it look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice?Who cares baby? I think I wanna marry you.'

Then later on he sung another bit:

'Don't say no,no,no,no,no. Just say yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah.'

He then lead me down the rose petal path and whilst the music was playing said:

Elizabeth Rose Cooper from the day i first met you it was love at first sight. And now we are here today almost a year later I love you my Juliet. So I'm asking you Miss Cooper will you become Mrs Jones in the near future? He said on one knee.

'Of course I will babe'I said tears of joy falling down my face and gave him a long passionate kiss despite all 60 kids of the class watching and then whispered in is ear 'you'll get more later'. He smirked.

I turned around to look at the kids and all the girls were crying or has tears in their eyes and the boys just didn't know what to do with themselves. I looked and saw Toni crying too and told her to send the video to V, Archie and Cheryl.

478 Words
This is along the lines of what I was going for: