22. real life

(the picture above is your look. i didn't include make-up or something. but it's just with a natural make-up look.)

allison pov

today is the spiderman: homecoming LA premier. i'm really nervous, even though i've been at a lot of red carpets before, this felt kind of different. maybe because this i'm with tom? but i was with him at the captain america: civil war premier and then i didn't feel like this.

as i was doing my make-up, my phone rang and i saw that someone wanted to face time me.

tom

i smiled to myself and picked it up and then sat my phone against the mirror so i could still finish my make-up.

"hello, love. how're you doin'?" tom asked once i saw him in frame.

"hey. i'm doing great, thanks. just a little nervous i guess."

"it's going to be okay, love. are you almost finished with your make-up? we know the premier starts in 2 hours, but i was wondering if haz and i could go to you guys so we can hang out before." tom asked smiling.

he looks so cute.

"why are you asking? you know you can always come! i love to hang out with you. and harrison of course. and i'm almost done. so by the time you guys are here i'm ready."

"great. i can't wait to see how you look like. i can only see your face and shoulders haha. but i'll bet you look beautiful." he said smiling again.

"aw, that's sweet. i'll see you in a bit. bye."

"bye, brownie."

i hung up the phone and went back to do the rest of my make-up. i only needed to apply some highlighter so i was done in a couple of seconds. i put my heels on and went to the couch to read my book. (a/n: i love 'the naturals' sm. i recommend it!)

but little did i know, that i didn't hung up on face time.

katherine came to sit next to me on the couch.

"so..." she said

"so..?" i said. i'm confused.

"so when are you going to tell him?"

"so when am i going to tell who what?"

"when are you going to tell tom that you're in love with him?" she stated as it was the most normal thing.

"how about never? he definitely does not feel the same and i don't want to ruin our friendship."

"alli, you really think he doesn't feel the same? what about game night? huh? you guys were literally holding hands. no, let me correct myself. HE held YOUR hand and you took it. and you're still telling me he doesn't feel the same?" she again stated as it was the most obvious thing.

"what? he does that more times. i bet it means nothing to him. and like i said before, i don't want to ruin our friendship. and by the way, he and haz are coming to our room. so we should stop talking about this before they get here and can hear our conversation." you said to katherine.