40. real life

(this is not edited yet!)

Allison pov

I woke up from my sleep, i looked at my phone for the time, to see i received an outstanding e-mail.

Jimmy Fallon ?

Oh my god.

What ?

I clicked on it, unlocking my phone to see it was an actual mail from the management of Jimmy Fallon. The mail read;

Dear Mrs. Brown,

We would like to invite you, on March 30th, to have an interview with Mr. Fallon and to sing your new single, 'goodnight n go'. The interviews will be held at 2 pm, and it will air on March 30th at 9 pm.

We hope to hear from you before March 20th, thank you in advance for taking time to consider and read this mail.

Yours truly,

Jimmy Fallon management

I was so happy by now, I literally started screaming.

"KATHERINE!!!!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?" She screamed back.

"GET YOUR ASS IN MY ROOM RIGHT. NOW."

She bursts through the door, "what's going on? Why are you smiling like a crazy person."

"JIMMY FALLON INVITED ME TO COME OVER FOR AN INTERVIEW AND TO SING!" I squealed.

"OH MY GOD. To sing what song?"

"Goodnight n go!"

"Oh my god I'm so happy for you! I hope it'll go well though, you've cried a couple of times while singing it. Not that something is wrong with that, but I don't like to see you cry." Katherine said as she came to sit on my bed.

"I guess we'll see how it goes." I said as I smiled at her.

Katherine and I made breakfast and ate together. We actually bought the apartment in LA, and I'm so happy. I love my room so much. It's literally my dream room. We redecorated the entire apartment, but kept a few things.

Your bedroom