42. real life

(Not edited yet!)

Allison pov

Today is the interview, and I'm so excited. But also nervous as hell. This will be my first time that I'll have an interview with Jimmy Fallon, and i really hope I won't mess things up. Even though it will be quite hard to do, but still. There's always this part of uncertainty that I have with everything. It's probably just me being anxious and overthinking everything. So let's just not think to much about it. I mean, what can go wrong?

I knocked it off, before I'm gonna jinx anything. Just to be sure.

Right now, I'm in my dressing room wearing a dress I bought with Katherine last week.

The make up artists are doing my make up, they insisted on doing it, so why not? It's a natural look, with a gloss, since I don't like lipstick that much

The make up artists are doing my make up, they insisted on doing it, so why not? It's a natural look, with a gloss, since I don't like lipstick that much. Dylan and Katherine are sitting on the couch in the dressing room, waiting for when I'm done. Soon, they were done and left. Not before thanking them for the beautiful look. Katherine was first to jump up and walk over to me.

"Damn, girl. You look HOT." Katherine said as she approached me, "what do you think Dylan?" She asked him, I looked at him to see he was already staring at me in awe.

"You look beautiful, Allison. Maybe black is more your color instead of red." He replied in a serious and jokingly way.

"Thank you, both of you." I smiled at them.

The door burst open, to see someone from the crew. He spoke up, "Allison, you're up in 5 minutes. You ready?"

I smiled and nodded, "born ready."

Katherine gave me a quick hug and a good-luck-speech, she always does this and I'm happy she does, it gives me a confidence boost.

Now, Dylan.

"Good luck up there, you're gonna do great." He spoke and smiled at me.

I returned the favor, "thank you. I just hope I won't mess things up." I finished with a nervous chuckle.