28. news article

(a/n: this article is from before the previous insta pic!)

E! News

spotted: allison brown going to tom holland's appartement, just to get questions thrown at her. brown did not mind to respond to any of them, but one question made her stop.

here is a video of the situation we're talking about:

*vid where the papz asks is tom cheated on you with julia, you stop and ask what with shock in your eyes and tears trying to escape*

in the video you can clearly see how confused, yet sad brown is by the question asked. about 15 minutes later, the same paparazzi spotted brown leaving holland's appartement. just for her to run into her car with a tear stained face, and break down even more when she gets into her car.

here is a video of brown in her car after leaving holland's apartment:

*in the video, but it's told in your pov:*

i ran to my car, not seeing the papz on the other side of the street. not that i cared right now, all i could think about was how hurt i was. once i got into my car, that's when i completely broke down into more tears and screams. i hit the steering wheel a couple of times before laying my hands on it with my head in it, the tears still running down my cheeks. i lift my head up and shut my eyes tight, leaning my head against the head rest of the chair. i brought my hands up to my face to cover it. i sat like this, crying for another couple of minutes before wiping my tears and starting to drive away. because if i would drive like this, i would definitely have been in a car accident.

in this video you can see how hurt brown is, and how it broke her. we don't know what happened inside, but because of the question asked earlier, we only think the worst. it broke us down to share this, but the world must know the truth about holland, and what he did to her. brown and holland have been in previous movies together and walked the red carpet for their last movie together, spiderman: homecoming. the two have been speculated dating, but never confirmed. but this confirms that the two, indeed have dated for the past couple of months, but that holland has cheated on brown with someone from her past. someone who has also hurt brown multiple times. we can't help but feel sorry for her.

what do you think about this? you probably won't hear a lot of good things for holland coming from us any time soon.

related articles:

are dylan o'brien and allison brown dating?

maze runner: the death cure premier: everything you can expect from it.

is allison brown releasing new music soon?

does tom holland has a 'new' girlfriend?