*Aminbu*

Aminbu;    

Warning:
This story part contains abuse, so if you don't fancy abuse scenes you can move along to the next chapter.

You can dread it, you can run from it,
But destiny still arises.
And now it's here.
Or should I say, I Am.
                                    ~Unknown.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*,*,*-

As I sat down on the rusted iron seat. As I did it squeaked.

  I'm sorry Xandra, it's all my fault. If I took control of
my anger he wouldn't be here.

Even though it would have been nice to blame someone else for it all,  I couldn't 'cause it was me who let her have control willingly and for a second, at that moment, I felt badass.

"It's alright Alana, I've been through these tortures before so I'm actually worried for the both of you. Do me a favor and brace yourselves will ya?"

I felt them nod as Alana retreated.

Don't worry about us Xandra, it was eve who spoke this time. But just don't expect me to sit back and watch him. If it gets too much, I'm sending him flying across the room.

Please don't do anything eve, I'm punished 'cause I did something wrong and I'd like to take that punishment.

Okay, just know that just because he can use his alpha command on the both of you doesn't mean it would work on me.

Yeah, yea I'm aware eve. Just stop rubbing it on my face.

Alana snapped making me chuckle. They manage to make me feel better  anytime, any situation.

Just as I was about to respond to them the door banged open, revealing alpha Bryce in all his glory. note the sarcasm.

                  *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*~

He had a deadly smirk as he came closer to me. I tried making myself smaller as I brought up my feet and hugged my knees.

" Oh, are you scared of me? You didn't seem like it when you were busy running your mouth in front of my guests".
He stated as he slowly made his way towards me and gave me a slap.
I opened my mouth to plead but shut it back knowing it would only get worse. He seemed to catch that action as he punched my gut. I doubled over from the chair and gripped my stomach.

"What did you think would happen?" He said bending down and grabbing my hair. "Pull that stunt and go free?" He yelled kicking me in the ribs, hitting the broken one from last week. I cried out and didn't answer.

"Answer me you whore!" He boomed.

  Tears streamed down my face and my face and I opened my mouth to speak but closed it once again. Angered, alpha Bryce kicked me again. And again.

"What did you think? That you could hide the fact that you've shifted and search for a mate among the royal wolves and run away with him?" I struggled to free his hand on my hair but my efforts were futile. He pulled me to my feet with my hair making scalp burn.

Slap

"Answer me whore, did you find your mate?"  I shook my head in answer but he didn't seem satisfied with my answer as he punched me one more time stealing all my breath from my lungs. He finally let go of my hair and I stumbled to the floor. Black dots danced in my vision and the last thing I saw was Alpha Bryce's sadistic smile that told me my torture wasn't over yet.