*Eden II*

I'd like to say that this is pure fiction. Something purely Out from my imagination.
Thank you.

"You mean the story of the first man?"

'Yes my child. The beast was the first creation to of the creator. He accompanied the creator for ages far before we existed. He was the most loved of the creator. That was before he went astray.
Alexandra.... Everything created by The Creator has evil in them as well as good. And It's the daily struggle of not succumbing to the evil that makes our existence worth while. The beast had it too, but he succumbed and went against the creator because of his greed. He failed. And then the creator created us.

The beast being the first creation of the creator had a higher percentage of the creators life force in him which means he's stronger than we gods all combined. The creator created Zeus first, and had him go against the beast to keep him captive but Zeus wasn't successful so the creator created us to aid Zeus in his quest. But the creator knew that we all couldn't go against his nearly perfect creation so he gifted us the otha.

With the otha, and Zeus leading our small army we marched into battle, attacked and chained the beast. We all knew that the chains would give out sooner or later so we built Tartus with the otha. The rest of the story you have already heard. But there's a hidden grudge every god including Zeus has against the beast.

Still entrapped in the history being told I couldn't help asking. "What's that?"

'He was and still is the most loved by the creator. It took us all a while to accept it but in the end, the truth is bare for all to see. We were created by the creator as baby sitters to his precious creation, the beast.
He still loves him even though he succumbed.

After Tartus was made, the beast was successfully contended, We the gods had no other reason for existence and seemed like sheep without a shepherd. This made clueless gods start succumbing gradually into evil. Those gods of course, were put into Tartus. As the population of the first gods depreciated, Zeus appealed for a millennium to the creator for the next purpose and the creator had compassion. Assigning each surviving god a domain. A new purpose.

He created earth, my domain. Separating water and land, creating the first man and animals.
He gave a way for reproduction giving an avenue for the continuous existence of humans and animals alike.

He placed his new favorite, Addis in Eden. A garden, even we the gods envied.
Time passed by and the creator took note that the animals he created couldn't keep his favorite company for long as his creation turned lonely.
The creator created Eve. A female companion for his favorite.
Addis then, was satisfied as he lived joyously with Eve.

Eve loved Addis unconditionally as she was supposed to.
Then, the creator hadn't forbade gods from visiting earth and eve befriended a female goddess whom she loved to a fault.

Alana, The moon goddess. She kept eve company as Addis went round the garden in naming, pairing and discovering the newest created animals.

With little help and guidance from Alana, Eve learnt and mastered magic making her the mother and sole pillar of magic.

As time went on, the moon's gaze at Addis got tender.

She fell in love slowly with Addis, Eve's companion.

At that time Chatham the goddess of chaos visited the garden, terribly bored as the earth was calm without tonardos or quakes. Seeing the moon's gaze at Addis, Eve's beloved. She smiled and went back to Olympus, broke into the moon's chamber while the goddess was on earth with the creators favorite. She took akarl , the tool for bonding souls that was given to the moon goddess. She came in form of a reptile, taking a strand of both Addis and Alana's hair, She bonded their souls forever with the  akarl.

As this happened, Addis layed with Alana despite knowing it wasn't right.

This continued for a long time as two of them met, giving into evil behind Eve's unknowing back.

Chatham seeing that Eve was blind to the longing gazes between Alana and Addis, she decided to take matters into her hands and came down to Eve in a reptiles form leading her to where Addis and Alana layed intimately.

Eve felt angry and betrayed. Using her magic she tried strangling Alana who was in human form to death but Addis interfered as he was bonded mind and soul with Alana.
Alana fled.

The creator was quiet as always

when the matter reached Zeus's ears, Alana was surmoned and was interrogated. She firmly said that Addis was her soulmate.

That created chaos as that was equivalent to saying that the creator made a mistake which he never could.

As time went on, Chatham was found guilty and was sentenced to Tartus. Zeus was about sentencing Alana for her crime when it was found that Alana was with child. The first abomination.
Seeing the turn of events Zeus was forced to stop atleast until after the goddess gave birth.
Eve hearing this was angry and felt betrayed holding a grudge.
When it was time Alana birthed twins. This created an uproar and Eve who came into Alana's chambers at night wanting to carry out an elimination only succeeded in killing one of the two children before she was caught and detained.

This news also gave Zeus a headache as he didn't know how to treat the creator's creation. As Alana wailed and cried, the creator intervained, cursing both Addis and Eve for their sins and locking them out of Eden forever. Alana wasn't satisfied and she appealed day and night to the creator for her lost offspring. The creator gave Zeus the order to sentence Eve's soul to Tartus after she had reproduced and was laid to rest. Alana was seperated from her child as soon as he stopped breastfeeding and was thrown into Tartus. Her child was left on earth to fend for himself. He laid with human females and reproduced more abominations who stayed low throughout the early days of the earth, Werewolves.

Eve was cursed with painful child birth and suffered while her hatred for Alana remained, passing on to her children and their children.

It was only when the otha was taken and Olympus appealed constantly without rest for a thousand years that he gave us our solution. A soul... Created carefully and so amazingly pure.... Your soul.