Part 6- Costumes

"Daddy! Daddy! Look at me!"

"No, Daddy look at me!"

Your two 3 year old children were arguing over whose costume was better.

You had all decided to dress up this year. Your son (S/n) was wearing a superhero costume, while his twin sister (D/n) was wearing a mermaid costume. Makoto was wearing a firefighter costume and you were wearing a princess costume.

"My costume is the best!"

"No, mine is!"

"Now, now... Both of your costumes are amazing!"

Makoto seemed to calm the little fight by soothing each of them, telling them that their costumes are equally awesome. You smiled when the twins made up and shook hands.

You looked towards the clock on the wall.

"Kids, I think it's time to go trick-or-treating now!"

"YAY!!!!"

___________________

You and Makoto were out on your block, walking alongside the twins, Haru, and his son Hikari who was the same age as your children. Haru had) a blue box on.

"Haru, what exactly are you supposed to be?"

"Water."

'Of course...' You thought as you sweatdropped.

"Mommy! Mommy! Can we go ask that house for candy?" (D/n) tugged on your dress. You smiled at her. "Of course!"

(S/n) ran ahead while (D/n) pulled Hikari along.

"H-Haru... Why is Hikari wearing a mermaid costume?" You asked the blackette as you watched his son being dragged away by your daughter.

He shrugged. "He likes water. But I'm water. So he's a mermaid."

You sweatdropped. Only Haru would say that...

__________________

"Trick-or-treat!"

You, Haru, and Makoto watched as your children went door to door asking for treats.

After a while, their bags were full of candy and you decided it was time to go home.

You all waved goodbye to Haru and Hikari as you parted ways.

____________________

"Mommy! Look how much candy we got!"

(S/n) and (D/n) were happily snacking on their candy. You smiled, glad that they enjoyed themselves.

Soon after, it was time for them to go to bed.

"Goodnight Mommy! Goodnight Daddy!" You and Makoto kissed the twins and then tucked them in.

You headed to your shared bedroom and laid down on the bed, burying your face in your pillow, not even bothering to remove your costume.

To be honest, you were exhausted. You went all around the block and back.

Makoto came in with his firefighter costume still on, then sat next to you on the bed.

"You ok?"

You nodded. You felt a pressure on you all of a sudden.

You looked up and saw Makoto basically straddling you. You blushed madly.

"W-what are you doing?!"

He pressed a finger to your lips.

"Shh... You're going to wake them up."

"W-what?"

"Let's have some fun... Princess."