Part 3- Somehow...

You were laying on your bed in your room at your house. You didn't know what to do. Your situation was already hard enough with you dating your teacher, but now you had to have his baby? You were trying to process all of this, wondering how to tell Makoto the news and wondering how to cover all this up. You knew you couldn't just get rid of it... Makoto would probably be really upset with you for that. You were almost done high school at least, only 3 months to go. Your doctor said that you were already 2 months pregnant, so your stomach would surely get a little bigger. You didn't know how to tell your friends either, cause they would ask you all sorts of questions you knew you didn't want to answer. You decided to take a short nap to forget about everything for a bit.

"(Name)!!"

You were woken up by Makoto who seemed to have let himself in your house. He was staring at you with big, worried eyes. "Are you ok?! The school told me that you were feeling sick today!" You smiled internally, feeling happy that at least he worried for you. "I'm fine..." You said, sitting up in your bed. "Are you sure? Your friends said that you were feeling ill and that you went to the doctor's..." You cursed your friends for telling him. "I told you, I'm fine." You got out of bed to make yourself something to eat. "Ok..." He sighed in defeat. Thank goodness. You didn't think of how to tell him yet, so you needed a bit more time.

*~Next Day~*

You returned to school, glad that you didn't have any morning sickness yet. (F/n) kept worrying about you all day. You decided to tell her what's up. You made her swear to not tell a soul.

"You're WHAT?!"

You cringed. You half-expected her to be like this.... "I-I'm pregnant..." You repeated. "B-but how?! And who?!" "...T-tachibana-sensei..." You whispered. (F/n) looked at you with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

"SENSEI?!!!"

Everyone turned around to face you two. Your cheeks were bright red. You were really embarrassed. 'Did she really have to yell it out...?' You thought. (F/n) was still shocked. "(F-f/n)? Are you ok...?" You were trying to snap her out of her shock. "Y-yeah... I still can't believe that though... You're pregnant with Sensei's baby...? Wow..." Then she smirked at you. "Sooo... You and Sensei are together now?" You blushed. "Y-yeah... Don't tell anyone!" (F/n) grinned, "You got it (Name)~!" You smiled, happy that your best friend understood your situation.

*~Later, at your house~*

You were relaxing at home on the couch, watching your favourite TV show while eating your favourite snack. Nothing could make this moment better.

Knock knock

You groaned, getting up from your comfy spot went to answer the door. It was Makoto. "Hm? Makoto? What's up?" You asked him. He looked worried. "You've been avoiding me all day! What's wrong?!" You looked down, playing with your hair. You didn't know what to say. He had cornered you. You had no escape out of this one. You took a deep breath.

"Makoto... I'm p-pregnant..."

Makoto just stood there, speechless. Tears started forming in your eyes. Did he not want it? Would you be one of those teenage mothers who've been abandoned? Before you could start crying however, you felt strong arms wrap around you. You looked up to see Makoto hugging you. You hesitantly hugged back.

"(Name)... I'm so happy! We're going to have our own baby!" You smiled. Makoto knelt down and kissed your

stomach. You blushed. He had just

found out he was going to be a father and he was already acting like one.

You knew that somehow you were going to get through this, along with Makoto and (F/n). You were going to get into a good school, raise your child, and maybe even marry Makoto afterwards. You knew you were going to do all of this.

Somehow.