|P𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖|

You're in the 3rd grade of the exclusive hero school in Japan called the U.A. You love your classmates. Even though you're always are energized and happy, sometimes you feel bad or that was your fault. Your quirk is Metal manipulation, as the name says you can manipulate any type of metal. You can use your quirk for 2 hours straight, after this time you're getting more and more tired, sometimes you even fall asleep.

You've been friends with Bakugo Katsuki and Midoryia Izuku back from elementary school, Katsuki told you that he was "friends" with Izuku from kindergarten. In junior high school, you were in Katsukis "group of bully's". Deep in your heart, you knew that this was not heroic. Time was passing, you and Katsuki decided to take Exams for U.A. Izuku did as well but...he failed. You felt sorry for him. Even though you bullyed him you kinda liked him. And the day after you've found Izukus shoes on one of the bridges, there was also a letter...when you opened it. It said:

" Hi...i don't know who is reading this right now but whoever you are when you read this I'm probably dead. I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone I've ever met in my life. Especially my mom. I also wanted to apologize for what I did...I couldn't handle all this anymore...im sorry."

You were shocked and started crying. After some hours Katsuki found you sitting on the bridge.

...

After month police still couldn't find his body. Every day you were visiting Izukus Mother to help her at home. You were too scared to tell her that you've bullied Izuku. You just couldn't. Time was passing, you and Katsuki were in the same class in U.A. You've begun to like him a little bit more, but you knew he didn't like you back. You just knew it.

After 2 years you still were thinking of Izuku. You were on your last year of the U.A. you felt like there was something missing in your life...

But...what was that?