𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟚 (Kirishima's ending)

Kirishima's ending

Shigaraki's question sounded like a joke to you.

Y/n: Never.

Everyone looked at you.

Y/n: I am a hero no matter what.

Shigaraki got annoyed.

Shigaraki: If you will not help us... You will never see this blond guy again.

Your face got shocked.

Y/n: W-wait... Izuku... You said you will let him go...

You turned around and looked at him. He giggled.

Izuku: haha! Sorry, my love but he is really useful for us.

Your eyes teared up.

Y/n: You lied...

He started laughing harder.

Izuku: Of course I lied silly!

Shigaraki: Now then, do you choose to help us and then we seriously will let your friend go or you can choose to not help us but you will have to look at your friend dying.

Katsuki's life was in your hands and you didn't like this, but this is what heroes do... Right? They are making hard choices to save people.

Y/n: I-i doesn't want to see him die...

Shigaraki smirked.

Shigaraki: Then, I think you know what to do.

He pulled out his hand and waited for you to accept.

Y/n: If I would let him die, I would not be a hero anymore.

After those words, you've pulled out your hand and shake it. Of course, Shigaraki had to be careful with his fingers to not turn you to dust.

Shigaraki: Now then. I think it's clear. The mission will be about 3 weeks. You all better get ready.

Everyone nodded and got out of the bar room.

Shigaraki: Oh wait, Izuku. I wanna talk with you.

Izuku sighed and walked over to Shigaraki.

Izuku: you better say it fast. I wanna spend some time with y/n.

You used the chance to sneak out of the room so you can hide somewhere from Izuku. You ran through the corridor. You didn't even look where you were running. After a moment you were standing in front of big metal doors. That was the same door that Katsuki was sitting in. The doors were surprisingly open so without thinking you got inside. You saw the blond-haired boy.

Y/n: K-katsuki...?

He slowly lifted his. He looked even more wors than before.

Katsuki: Y/n...

When you heard his voice, your tears automatically started falling from your eyes. You ran up to him and hugged him.

Y/n: I-i is so so so sorry... I was dumb and I believed Izuku that he will let you go...

You cried into his ear.

Katsuki: N-no it's not your fault...

Y/n: We will escape this shitty place. I promise.