|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝|

"It was all your fault."

You didn't know what to do. You wanted to help Katsuki but you were scared that if you will try to defend your friend, Izuku will freak out again.

Katsuki: no... You're lying...i-it wasn't my fault.

Katsuki started shaking. You've never seen him like that.

Y/n: Izuku...it wasn't really his fault...just let him go

You mumbled. He looked at you with curiosity.

Izuku: What? Why do you care about him anyway?! You said that you're going to love me with all your heart, remember? So that means there is no place for "friends". There's only a place for me...i better get those hancuffs on you...again.

He did as he said.
You looked at Bakugo again. He was hiding his face in his hands.

Izuku: or you know what...im not in the mood today...

You sighed in relief that you're not going to see your friend being hurt. Izuku turned his face to Katsuki.

Izuku: try to touch her and you will be fucking dead.

Katsuki didn't respond. Izuku opened the door and locked them. You could see as Katsuki cooled down after Izuku left.

Y/n: Katsuki, are you okay?

You couldn't move because of your handcuffs that were chained to some kind of rod.

Katsuki: y/n...why did you run up to him...it was obvious that he's lying...

Y/n: I didn't really know what I was doing...my legs just ran, the thought of saving you and Kirishima and the others...now you're stuck here...

Katsuki: Why did you agree to love this fucking freak?

Y/n: he wanted to hurt Kirishima. He could probably even kill him! Even if im not going to see him again, I want him to live his life.

Katsuki: don't say that...heroes will come here to save us...im sure about it...

Y/n: well that wasn't me that was shaking like a minute ago...

Katsuki: oh shut the hell up...

You giggled.

Katsuki: wow, even in this situation you're joking around as always...

Y/n: but you know...if the heroes don't come... I will make sure that he will let you go, no matter what.

Katsuki: Tch, im not leaving you here. Anyway, this room is fucking scary. I mean look over there, it's a picture where you're in underwear.

He pointed at one of the walls. You looked there and saw yourself half-naked.

Y/n: h-huh? D-dont look at it!

Katsuki: or look at this one. You're sleeping there. He was fricking stalking you at the night and staring when you were asleep...this is scary and disgusting...

You got chills when you realized that Izuku was watching you this whole time...even when you were sleeping, he was watching you.

***

You couldn't tell if it was minutes or hours while you were in this room with Katsuki. After a moment you heard the sound of unlocking the door. The door opened and you saw the expected face.