|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜|

"It's so nice to see you again."

You Saw craziness in his eyes. And the feeling hit you...the feeling that it was your fault.

Y/n: I-izuku...b-but you-

Izuku: "but you died" is this what you were about to say? Haha!

He started laughing.

Izuku: well it was really simple. You guys really believed that I've killed my self? That's so funny!

Aizawa: Y/n, do you know him?

You turned around your head to see Aizawa being squeezed to the ground by some kind of big monster. You nodded in response.

Y/n: Izuku, please don't hurt them...

Izuku: As I said, if you will go with me im not gonna hurt them...for now...

He said the last part quietly, so you didn't hear it but you were too scared to ask him to repeat. You looked around. You saw the faces of your friends. Katsuki. Mina...and then you saw Kirishima trying to get to you but Kaminari and Tokoyami held him.

Y/n: I'll do it.

Eijirou: Y/n NO!!!

Izuku turned around and saw Kirishima.

Izuku: I can finally meet you in person...Eijirou Kirishima. You stole her from me...and you will pay...

Y/n: Izuku no! You said that you're not going to hurt anyone!

He sighed and got a bit annoyed.

Izuku: fine. Let's go...now.

You took a breath and waved to Bakugo and the others. You smiled even though it was probably the last time you see them. You moved closer to Izuku. His smile was bigger with your every step. When you were close enough, he held your hand and followed you to the Kurogiri's portal. You looked at your teacher one last time, he passed away. By a second you were in a...bar? You watched as the villains were coming inside. Your breath was heavier. Everyone looked at you.

Izuku: welcome to your new home!

Izuku said with excitement and pushed you on a chair that was standing right behind you. Your look was filled with fear.

Y/n: why...why did you want me to go with you...

Izuku: Oh silly! Isn't it obvious? I like you!

Y/n: h-huh? I've been bullying you for...years, how can you like someone like me?

Izuku: Because I know you didn't mean it...you like me...right? All those years... There wasn't even one time when you called me Deku! And well, I was obsessed with you. One time I stole- I mean borrowed some of your things from your bag. Remember when you lost your diary? I took it. And I've read...all pages. You were writing about me...on every page. Ahem! I remember this one verse " I don't like bullying Izuku, I feel sorry for him and I think he is a good person but... I love Katsuki too much"

You were shocked and didn't know what to do so you just looked at your lap. Izuku moved closer to you.

Izuku: hey! Don't be sad...you will see your "best friend" soon!

Y/n: wait, what?!

Izuku: Oh y/n~ you are so naive. You really thought that im not going to "hurt" them?

He laughed harder with every second.

Y/n: y-you lied...

He moved closer and put his hand on your head. Suddenly, he dragged you by your hair, you screamed but he didn't care. He pulled you in front of a door. He opened it and pushed you inside. You laid on the floor holding your head from pain. After a second you lifted your head and looked around. It was a room with...your pictures all over the walls.