|𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1|

"Y/n...y/n? Y/N!"

You jumped.

Y/n: H-huh?!

You looked up and saw Katsuki staring at you with his angry look.

Katsuki: Were you even listening?

You smiled awkwardly. He sighed

Katsuki: Anyway... I was talking about a girl...that I like and-

You've made a surprised and at the same time sad look. You got mad...really mad and you couldn't hold it back anymore so you cut him off.

Y/n: Katsuki.

Katsuki: Huh?

Y/n: I have something to tell you.

Katsuki: just say it then?

Y/n: I like you

Katsuki: I know? We're like friends for many years.

Y/n: no but... I like you a lot you know in a romantic way...

He looked at you with a confused look and after a moment he started laughing. You got scared and embarrassed.

Katsuki: Damn Y/n, nice joke I was about to believe you haha.

You looked surprised and then realized what you just said so you tried to fix the situation.

Y/n: haha I know right...ha...ha...

You laughed awkwardly and continued walking to school with your friend.

...

When you and Katsuki got into your class you saw sensei Aizawa starting at you and Bakugo with a mad look.

Aizawa: you two are late...10 minutes

Katsuki: it's because someone was getting ready for fucking 40 minutes...

He looked at you with an annoyed look. You looked back and got a bit mad.

Y/n: Yeah but you forgot your fricking phone and had to go back...

Aizawa sighed.

Aizawa: just sit down already.

You two did as he said.

Aizawa: Anyway...as I said yesterday, today we will have training in the training Area so get your costumes and change in changing room.

Everyone got up and took their hero costumes.

...

After everyone got changed, your classmates stood in one line. You stood with them as well.

Aizawa: Okay class, basically we will have reflex training. Everyone have to destroy at least 10 mannequins if you don't you will have to stay one hour after school and do extra work out.

Everyone sighed but they were used to it so they didn't complain.

After a while, you've destroyed 7 mannequins...but in one moment you saw someone standing on the building next to U.A. It was a person with a hoodie on their head and...green hair they had a mask on so you couldn't tell who this was but you got a flashback...you saw Izuku. You got on the floor.