Chapter 1: Kicked Out

Vallerie's Pov

Korean name : Park Haein
English name: Vallerie Cortez Park
Birth: May 1, 2000
Education:Music and Arts/Fine Arts(Until Senior Highschool)
Born in: Queensland, Australia
Lives in: Seoul, South Korea
Age: 17
Status: Active (20XX-Current)

Facts:

Vallerie Cortez Park , Half australian Half korean, Born in  May 1, 2000 Queensland,Australia.

Has an older sibling

Was raised by her grandmother in the united states before moving to Seoul, Korea at the age of 11.

Her mother and father died in a accident when she was 7 years old.

Her mother is  Filipino-Australian while her father is korean.

Mother's name: Samantha Nicolleigh Cortez
Father's name: Park Jaehyun

Vallerie Park was scouted back at SOPA on the enrollment day as a Junior Highschooler(April 30).She was 11 years old that time.

She can speak fluently in Tagalog and in English

Her family owns a Dojo that teaches martial arts/kick boxing.
It is currently under the management of her uncle.
.
.
.
.
So , This was supposed to be my biography?

"Creeps, how did they know all of this? I don't remember being interviewed..." I thought as i deleted my phone history before putting my phone in my pocket.

Well i only did this for one reason...

What is it??

Well...no one needs to know and who cares?

*knock* *knock*

"Miss Park? Mr. Jung is waiting for you outside..." The maid reported before returning to her unfinished task. I went down as soon as I have made sure I have everything I need with me.

"Oh let me help you with that, Vallerie" My manager offered as soon as he saw me walking towards his car. He carried and put my bags on the trunk.

"Is the others already there yet?" I asked monotonously looking straight at his eyes, my hands on the pocket of my varsity jacket.

"Well about that..." He paused for a while before he continued as I raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed and answered, "They were kicked out...so there will be a few changes on your group..."

"Kicked out?Because of what?" I asked but I guess I already figured it out...sort of.

"Soran and Yuri were dating another idol, Kim Minhye's family terminated her contract while Choi SeoYoon has to go back to the hospital for her health issue...sorry Vallerie but we will be adjusting your debut..."

"No one was left ..."I uttered as I slightly look away. I sighed as I suggested that we should head  to the dorm

To be honest, I'm very disappointed even tho it was predictable. Tsk
.
.
.
.
As I was about to fall asleep when my phone vibrated that indicates that i'm getting a call. I picked it  up and answered the call...

"What?" I asked shortly in a cold voice

"Are you--"

"I assume that you would have thought that I would be resting and would not be in a great condition to deal with what have made my day seemingly...broken." I said unabling her to finish her question. She attempted to speak again before I could end the call. I'm fairly more disappointed knowing that our leader was unable to keep us together...

"I'm really really sorry, Vallerie...I know I should have atleast told you--

"I'm not a fool."

"What? I didn't sa---

"I caught you two in an unpleasant situation I regret seeing in my lifetime...but I didn't expect  that even you would get caught...how fun." I said sarcastically

"Do not call me again at time's you should know I'm busy." I said as I ended the call. Tsk another piece of useless dumps I have met. Disgusting...

Well, it's already 8 in the evening. After finishing packing the things i need for tomorrow i straightly went to bed to rest for the day...

@Alley

The Next Day...

As i was on my way to the agency i spotted some  guys with black bucket hat and face mask being assaulted by a group of mens with baseball bats on their hands the other has it on their backs...

As i'm getting impatient as they were blocking the way...I stepped into the situation without much thinking about it. Well who said i shouldn't?

(A/N: So when the letters are SLUNT  it only means that the character is speaking in english)

"Oi. Morons are you trying to assault them?" I asked.

Yeah yeah yeah they wouldn't understand for sure but who doesn't like teasing?

"Heh! Don't understand do you?"  I said teasingly putting my right hand on my jagger pant's pocket

"Idiots like you should pick your victims more intellectually...oh wait your brains aren't functioning right surely" I mocked them as I grin at their offended reactions... Very entertaining..

As I was walking near 'their' VICTIMS when One of the guys with the bat tried to hit me but ...what can i say...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I don't like being touch not when i'm wearing this jacket...

TO BE CONTINUED!...

So yeah Hi everyone! I apologize for not finishing my other book it's just i lost all the finisned drafts i made for it!!T_T But i made a decision of unpublishing it for the mean time since i'm planning something about it! And oh, Sorry if i made some mistakes in this chapter and to the incoming chapters  my eyesight isn't that clear anymore but i can see things clearly from afar *i'm far sighted* and i lost my eyeglass couldn't find it! And my asian blood gave me a small eyes! -_-# Back to the story, I'm almost done making the drafts in my notes for this story! Thanks for reading this!0^◇^0)/

--Edited

2023- damn I wrote this????