Chapter 11: Preperations

@2DaysLater~

--Clothing Boutique--

Hyorin's Pov

Two days have already passed and today is the last day for the four of us to get ready for our performance evaluation tomorrow. I and Kianne are already done practicing, We're quite satistied for what we have accomplished if i may say...Anyway, we are now just choosing what should we wear for tomorrow...something  a little bit boyish... err ...maybe white long sleeves with harness and a black jeans? Well I'm an expert IN goth clothings since as a female rapper i think goth themes are perfect! But i should ask Kianne too...Like dude, I know  what we we're doing is about KPOP? Especially a boygroup style something...Maybe she has something in mind?

"Yo Sis!" I exclaimed hitting her lightly in her arm as she acted like she was hurt...We both laugh after she stopped...

"Hey i was kinda thinking what should we wear? I already have one in mind...It's This white long sleeves with this harness and black jeans maybe that one with the chains on it?What do you think?" I asked as i picked up the hanger with the same clothes i was talking about...she paused as she examine the clothes for a moment..

"Not bad..Not bad--'

"And oh let's wear chokers!" I added as she  seems to be imagining what would it look like.

"Ohhh seems sexyyy~" She said as she nudge on my arm , Giggling.

I laugh as i fix my spectacles...yeah i'm wearing one right now but it's not that my eyesight isn't that good..just my style lol...

"Yeah Yeah~ So what do you think?"

"Nice! Why not! Oh but let's try dancing while wearing those...C'mon let's buy it together with this ones i chose!" She exclaimed while showing the clothes to me

"Ohh a bit boyish but still a little girlish? That may suite our performance too!" I said as i stared at the  black tuxedo like and a lousy wavy long white sleeves that seems to be longer than the tuxedo and a black tie, A black skirt on her other hand...

After paying for it we quickly head to our dorm as we tried dancing with each chosen clothes...Let's just say we had a small idea with the clothes...

Hyena's Pov
--Dorm--
--Hyena and Jessy's Room--

"Uhm what you think about this?" I asked as i showed her one of the clothes i chose for us to wear

"Too boyish"

"This one?"

"No.Too girlish"

"Uhm how about this one?"

"Uhh too showy"

"Showy?What?"

"It's got a lot of rips"

"Oh okay, This one?"

"Too conservative"

"Uhhm...Well what do you have in mind?" I asked sighing...I've been showing her a lot of clothes and she doesn't even liked any of it!

"I like Hyorin and Kianne's idea..." She answered while sitting on her bed

"Are you suggesting we should copy...them?"

"Well i do like their idea so why not?" She simply said while crossing her arms and legs...Calm down Hyena okay? She's the youngest...Deep breaths, Inhale...Exhale...haaa~

"I don't think that's a great idea...so i suggest we just choose something  together?I'll pay for it..." I suggested

"Tsk!Fine." She answered picking up her slingbag and hunged it to her shoulder before leaving the dorm as i walk behind her...

--Boutique--

"Hey, Here..." Jessy said before shoving the clothes she picked

"Ohh a white and wavy short dre--

"We'll wear it with this black above the knee boots and this  choker with harness that we will attach to the upper front of the dress to the choker..."

"Also our hair doesn't suite our clothes so i suggest we dye it with white greyish or just black and let's also curl it a little to make it a little wavy..." She said while pointing to my hair... She's kind of straight forward at times that makes it somewhat difficult to understand her but i didn't really expected THIS side of her...oh i think i understand now why she always rather pair up with Kianne...well they're both almost the same age so they would easily understand each other...i smiled before i speak...

"Sure!That's really a nice idea!C'mon let's pay for it already!" I exclaimed grabbing the other pair and her hand towards the cashier to pay for it.Good thing i already got my allowance! I smiled at her as we make our way to the Hair Dye Shop she picked up the color we voted to use and we payed for it then we headed out...Well, I think i'm starting to feel more comfortable with her...I kept smiling as i noticed that she was giving me a weird look..

"Uhm what?" I asked looking at her

"You're being weird , You know..." She answered

"Oh?I was just smiling?"

"Exactly"

"I didn't get it..."

"Ofcourse you wouldn't..."

"Eh?"

"Pfff"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Seriously?Pfft"She said before shrugging as she stood up straight again

"Kianne's right...You're kinda slowpoke ya'know?"

"Me? Slowpoke? No i'm not!"

"Yeah really?"

"Wait, what's a slowpoke again?" I whispered but enough for her to hear it

"Pfff" She laugh as she opened the door before going inside of our room

"She's acting weird..." I said as i followed her to our room...I heard giggles as i close the door...

--Edited