Chapter 7: Lunch

Vallerie's Pov

After i told them what they need to do, I went out of the building to buy meals and drinks since the agency's cafeteria is closed for the day. I went in to a cafe we used to go when we were on our first year as trainees, I ordered as i recited the meals they always buy everytime they tag along with  me whenever i'm going here, A smile appeared on my lips as i remember the times we're all together...

@Hyena's Pov

As i and jessy have picked our chosen song we started to play the song's dance choreography video.I sat down in the floor watching the movements of the dancers closely with Jessy sitting beside me either staring at the screen of the laptop or at Kianne who were busy practicing with Hyorin  who always makes puns everytime they make a mistake as they both laugh...

Jessy puffed her cheeks as she pouted staring back at the screen before staring at me. I quickly stared back at the screen pretending nothing happened...

I better help her about that later...

@Vallerie's Pov

"You two should talk" i said in my usual voice , Gathering their attention...

"Wait how did you -- ' i cut off Hyorin before she could continue asking what's obvious...

"I've been with you for 3 years 11 months and 29 days as trainees before" I answered as i continued

"You guys are obvious" I said as i put the grocery bag full of boxed meals and drinks , Their names on every box.

"Eat first" I said as i turn the music system on playing a classic song

Hyena and Hyorin went to the table first putting out the boxed meals on the table before picking their's. Hyorin nudge on Kianne's arm as Hyena did the same to Jessy...

Jessy picked up both meals as Kianne did the same, Their hands touching each other as they stared for a moment in their hands before staring at each eyes.A moment passed as silence filled the air. I could feel Hyorin and Hyena's eyes staring at me as i just leaned slowly in the chair,This is cliche...

The silence broke as the two suddenly burst into laughter startling some of our seniors who where at the other end of the Practice room. Hyena and Hyorin smiled at each other before back hugging the two ,Kianne and Jessy.

"Heeey i was gonna get that!~" Jessy said pulling out of the hug

"I was too!" Kianne laugh as she sweatdropped

"Why were you--" they stopped as they both stared at each other once again before giggling

"I was gonna give it to you!" They both said in unison as they hit each other lightly before picking their own meal and settling down in the other table together with Hyena and Hyorin

"Why aren't you eating with them?" Jaemin asked poking me at my shoulder. I shrugged as i answered

"Not my thing" i said as i look at him before continueing

"Why aren't you and your friends though?" I asked staring at the table where i placed the two bags of boxed meals

"Uhm you mean why aren't we eating yet?"

"Well the cafeteria is closed and we are not yet allowed to go outsi--' i cut him off then walk towards the table before leaning on it slightly as i slid my hands on my pocket...

"Do you think i'll let them eat this all?" I asked coldly  before heading to the door

"Wait!You mean this is for us?!" He asked as i closed the door not answering his question. I rolled my eyes as i ride the ellevator heading to Manager Jung's office

-------------------------------------------------------------

So I just found out that there are lots of boxed meal types and what other countries call it and how it looks (e.g.  in Japan it's called bento box and in Korea it's called Dosirak. How it all looks like/what it usually contains is where you can tell the difference)

Bento Box (Japan)

--Edited(I'm Sorry for the slow editing everyone😅 As i think i have mention before i can't see very well+ The screen is still too bright even tho it's the Lowest screen brightness, Really sorry hehe

--Edited
(I'm Sorry for the slow editing everyone😅 As i think i have mention before i can't see very well+ The screen is still too bright even tho it's the Lowest screen brightness, Really sorry hehe...Anyway, Thank you for reading my book and Stay Safe💜)
Dosirak(Korea)

Anyway, Thank you for reading my book and Stay Safe💜)Dosirak(Korea)