Chapter 5:Phone Call and Roll Calls

Hyena's Pov

I felt relieved after i told her what i've been wanting to tell her...Well i'm not bluffing, Ever since the training period ... I dreamed to be on the same group with her. She was always there to help me...She was the only one who's first and were always approaching me whenever i'm being troubled with the training methods well it's not like the other's don't but i just feel more comfortable with her assistance...

I smiled as i sighed, Returning my attention into practicing until someone from my seniors spoke...

"You two...friends?" Taeyong sunbaenim asked, I turned  towards his direction as i answered...

"Uhm we've been together since our training period...She...She always help me with the methods..." I answered shyly as i clasped my hands behind me...

"You two are debuting together?"  Mark sunbaenim added

"Uhm yes, Yes we are. Although, I'm not one of the original line up..." I answered as they gave me a confused look.

"Original line up? Wait what happened?" Jaemin Sunbaenim asked

"Well uhm all of them except Vallerie ,Minhye and Seoyoon was said to have been kicked out, Minhye and Seoyoon has different reasons...I can't tell that much, Sorry..." I said as i scratch the back of my head. It's okay to tell them, Right? I mentally sweatdropped thinking  what next could they'll be asking me again.But before Taeyong sunbaenim could ask, A familiar ringtone rung. I could tell easily...It was my phone. So i went to get it and bid goodbye to my seniors before leaving the room. I sighed in relief as i check the time before answering the call..

--6:49 P.M.--

"Goodevening this is Hyena. Who is this?"

"My name follows yours on the list...Guess who is this!" The voice on the call chirped...Ugh you've gotta be kidding me...Well i guess she didn't change ,huh? Anyway, It's always fun having her around!

I smiled  as i saw  a shadowy figure from hallway heading towards my direction ....

"Nice to see you again, Hyorin..."

"Not just me!" She said smiling widely her gums showing as i noticed two more figure walking to our direction...

"Hi Hyena!Missed Us?" The two said in unison

I'm sure the following days will be chaotic...

Manager Jung's Pov
-- Next day --
-- 6:00 a.m. --

"Hyena?"

"Here!"

"Hyorin?"

"Here!"

"Where's the two?" I asked looking around the room.

"Ah we sa--

"The two were at your office"

Wait...

"Vallerie!!" Hyena and Hyorin exclaimed

"You forgot  don't you?" She continued as she walks to our direction...Well, That was atleast i thought...

"Ahh well i wa--

"Just go" She said as she sat on one of the chair while leaning back as she cross her arms. I sighed as i walk out of the room and headed to my office. I sure did forgot they haven't signed the contract...

Hyorin's Pov

It was our first day being with each other again so i went here much earlier than everyone...well i'm excited as you can tell!!

It was exactly 6:00 a.m. when Manager Jung entered and started calling our names...We got an attendance?Roll call?

"Hyena?" Manager jung called out

"Here!" Hyena answered smiling as she hung her right arm up in the air

"Hyorin?"

"Here!" I shouted but not so loud to make sure no one thinks i'm mad or something..well as i have said earlier, I'm Excited!!

"Where's the two?" Manager Jung asked looking around talking about Jessy and Kianne. I thought i saw the two earlier?

"Ah we sa-- Hyena was cut off by a familiar voice. I looked towards the source of the voice to see who it was...

"The two were at your office"  The voice simply said...

"Vallerie!!" I and Hyena exclaimed as we look at each other smiling

After awhile Manager Jung went out..maybe heading to his office. We went to vallerie to greet her...she was sitting in one of the chair her arms crossed...

"Yo!Vallerie!" I smiled as i bent to her level trying to stare at her eyes. Anyway, That's how i tease her sksksk

She stared for a quick moment before furrowing her eyebrows a bit. Well folks, That's how you get to her nerves but don't! You wouldn't wanna mess with her lol!

"1 meter, Don't be too loud." She said as she stood up. Now i feel small...

She's tall af.

Well, Taller than me and the other members...

She turned on the music before dancing into the rhythm...We were left in awe seing her dancing flawlessly and gracefully.

As we were just watching her the door opened  as i thought it was Manager Jung and the two well i was wrong...

It was our sunbaenims and oh...

The two crackheads...

So i was right...

--Edited