Chapter 2: Alley Strangers!

I don't like being touch not when i'm wearing this jacket...

"One meter a**hole" i said as i caught the baseball bat in my hand while i kneed him in his stomach before reaching for his neck pressing into his vain.

He lose consciousness quickly after it... making his other fellow mens went to attack me the others taking some steps back slowly...

One of them went to my left then one on my right .I let them both caught my hands as i kneeled and pull my  hands down with me making them bump each others head to each other. I did the same technique that i did to their leader to make  sure i only have few to deal with.

As i was going to be attacked with another two i quickly picked up two baseball  bats that i could use. Well i still don't like the idea of using my bare hands on hitting their filthy human skin. Who knows what did they touch...

As the two approach me i slightly  kneeled enough for  me to avoid their attacks and which i can hit them easily with the bat in their stomach and in the chin. The two fall into the ground aching in pain. I swing  both bats then i hit them again in their  stomach , blood gush from their mouth.

I stared at the two for awhile before shooting glares to the rest of them.

Well i'm not  surprise that they started running away, cowards...

I sighed as i look at my phone to see what time is it

"Still have 20 minutes" i said as i lift my head seing shadows on the ground...

"What" I asked in a cold voice

"...That...is that?...That can't be, Impossible.." A certain white haired boy whispered to himself

"I'm Taeyo--

"I didn't asked" i stared at him straight in his eyes. His ears turned into red.

"Well we just want to uh...to say tha--

"I don't need to hear that" i said as i started walking again

'...do i know her?' The white haired boy thought his eyes glued to her

"Uh sorry if we disturb you or something uh-uh we just want to say thank you fo-for helping us" a boy with a blonde hair  said...i turned around and walk towards him, slightly decreasing the space between us

"You shouldn't be too nice. Especially to strangers." I uttered before i jump and high kicked in his right side

"Argh!"

"Didn't expect you've got quite silliness too" i said as the man that i first hit earlier is now again on the ground

"Not quite the leader material...tsk"

"Idiot"  i said kicking him in his head before leaving all them behind.

@SM_Ent

*1 hour later*Dance Practice Room*

Vallerie's Pov

I was already here at exact 9 hours 00 minute 0 second  in the morning but guess what..

The one's who told me to be here at the exact time in this date are not yet here. Tch!

Dammit! They better have some good news! They're wasting my time.

As i got bored in waiting, i tried to entertain myself with dancing as i used to do before. I turned on the music and started to  dance..

*2 hours later*

*click*

Using the big mirrors in the room i was able to see who entered the room...

"Manager Jung..." i uttered as i turn the music off

"I'm glad you're able to wait for the results" My manager joked as he fix his glasses

"Anyway, Nice moves no wonder other entertainment agencies are still trying to scout you..."

"So what conclusion you guys went to..." i asked looking at him

"Well the date of your debut is still undecided but as for your group...we will have to look up to the 'Wildcards' as the board refers to them...you remember? Lia, Yoowon, Hyena, Jessy, Ki-

"Kianne and Hyorin they failed during eliminations...i remember them" i answered as i crossed my arms...

We were still talking when someone knocked on the door before opening it...

"Ahh Mr. Jung , We just finished practicing for our performance uhm do you mind if we rest here for awhile?" A guy with the red hair asked...he seems familiar...Tch! Why do i care...tsk!

"Oh who's he? "  He asked pointing at me. I have my hat on and my hair is tied into a bun only my bangs can be noticed...

"Technically it should be 'She' " I corrected as i adjusted my hat and my mask a bit..why am i wearing this?

Well...i have to atleast upload videos of me singing or dancing to build up my name but i still need to make a low profile until debut as my manager told me, that's all.

Anyway, back at them...

"Oh hahaha sorry about that" he scratch his neck while laughing awkwardly. I was looking at him when i noticed this guy behind him he has white hair and uh, he's kinda keep staring

"I- i can't tell with the hat covering your face " he added . I sighed returning my attention to my manager

"So are they officially trainees now then?" I asked since they already went in elliminations so what's the point if they're going throught it again?

"Well, Yes that's what's gonna happen...Don't worry after they got elliminated? They still kept on doing the training routine...i'm sure they're not far on your ranking..."

"I'm not worried about that"i started

"Just make sure they're not like Soran and the others or else i won't hesitate to leave and join on a different agency..." i threatened

"Just wait a little more...i know you've wait too long already but isn't this where you wanted to be?..."

"No" i answered

"I promised this to someone" i continued

Jaemin's Pov

That girl... she's the girl at the alley

But, There's something more about her...

...i'm just not sure

Is she someone i'm suppose to know?

--Edited