Chapter 4: Second Member Reveal?

Renjun's Pov

(A/N: oh myyyy theres so many of theeeem aaaahhh...  sksksk...anyway i'm a new fan so tell me if i made a mistake of something about them lol)

"All of you...Out." She said sternly but a hint of coldness in her voice. Jeez i got shivers!

Anyway, I was still kinda thinking about what she did earlier...That's really impressive for a girl like her but one thing though...She's kinda meeeaaan~ But i guess that's quite reasonable since she seems like someone who enjoys being alone?...It's pretty normal that she'll be cautious against everyone she'll  encounter...Why am i thinking too much about her again?This is ridiculous lol

Oh also any of you  were thinking why were we at her house? Well she fainted because of  that certain ONE of US! So, her manager Mr. Jung asked us to look after her for awhile because he has to meet some... Trainees?...Talking about trainees, I heard she was supposed to be debuting within this month but it was cancelled? Well that's maybe made her out of the mood ...or...that's just really her? Oh wait, What's her name again?Valkyrie?Vall--?Vallerie? Oh yeah it's Vallerie sksksk i'll call her Valkyrie!She's a Wingless Valkyrie!

@2WeeksLater!

--Dance Practice Room--
-- 4: 00 P.M.--

Vallerie's Pov

Well, It's been 2 weeks since that 'incident' although i'm not really that badly injured, Manager Jung and the Ceo told me to rest for the passed 2 weeks since i've been also practicing too much.

But out of boredom i decided to visit the agency well who knows if there's something i should have known? Just a hunch...
.
.
.
.
I opened the door and saw a girl dancing into the music...she seemed a little troubled but who cares? I sat in one of the monobloc chairs in the room. She didn't seemed to notice me so i just watched her...

"She seemed troubled..." a familiar voice said in a low voice

"So?" I answered, Leaning against the chair as i stare at jaemin for a moment before i close my eyes...i felt multiple presence entering the room, Must be the rest of them.

"So how's your head?" A voice said which i believe is Taeyong's

"It's fine" i answered, sighing.

I stood up and went a little closer to the girl who still seems to be trying to figure out the dance steps.

"You're doing it wrong" i said in my usual monotone voice. She stopped and turn to me, Her eyes were slowly widening.

"Vallerie!!" She screamed running towards me. Anyway, I hate skinship.

I step aside to my left before she could have hugged me causing her to almost trip but luckily i grab a hold of her sleeve. She stood up straight after a moment...

"Hehe i forgot you aren't really into skinship hehe sorry!" She said showing her eye smile. I nodded and restarted the music while showing her the right steps...
.
.
.
.
.
"Yes!I got it,I got it!Thanks Vallerie!!!" She screamed  as she tugged on the sleeves of my jacket. She let go of it after noticing that i was staring at it...

"Thank you...really" She smiled shyly. I nodded before turning my back. I stopped and sigh before speaking...

"Don't disappoint me..."i started

"You did good." i continued before walking towards the chair i was sitting at earlier to pick up my bag.

"That's really nice of you" Taeyong said smiling at me. I shrugged before lifting my bag and went to the door.

"Uhm..vallerie?...wait, Please..." I stopped not turning towards to the source of the voice.

"I'm really sorry for what happened...But i want to tell you that...I'll be here for you...Let's debut together!" Hyena exclaimed making me look at her. I sighed as i nod before taking my leave.I'm now outside of the room they're still in...

"Better expect less..." i uttered,  looking down to what she is capable

I sighed as i mentally erased what i said...

"Well...a promise is a promise"

"I'll help them... just to make sure i won't fail you..." I said before walking towards the ellevator as i watch it close it's door......

--Edited