Chapter 3 : Stranger?

@Mark's Pov

"That girl...have i seen her before?"

"Familiar...right?" Johnny added

"Yeah she really is--- oh right!" Taeyong exclaimed gaining all the member's and Mr. Jung's attention. The girl didn't even turned around...i think i remember now, I think...

"Uhm what's going on?" Chenle asked

"Well remember the girl who helped us earlier?" Taeyong asked

" uhm yeah, why?"

"Look at her" Taeyong added while slightly pointing his index finger to the girl who was talking to Mr. Jung. Jaemin overheard their conversation as he catch a glimpse of the girl..

"Oh? So what's with her?" Haechan asked

"Well doesn't she looks familiar to you?" Taeyong asked

"Wait, Is her hair brown or what?I can't tell...Her hat is blocking her face!" Chenle said trying to see her face clearly
.
.
.
.
.
After almost 15 minutes ,Mr. Jung and the girl were still talking  although they seemed to be already leaving, But when they were just almost right infront of us  she suddenly removed her mask and her hat, letting her hair down ...

"WAIT!MISS WAIT!" Jaemin shouted while running quickly towards her...She was going to turn around but before she could even turn to our direction Jaemin slip and they fall back , The girl is under jaemin.

"Tsk!"

"Vallerie!Are you okay?!" Mr. Jung asked helping the two get up...

"I'm fine" she answered firmly massaging the back of her head ...As she removed her hands from her head Mr. Jung shouted upon seing the blood, Worried about Vallerie's condition...

"Vallerie!" Mr. Jung shouted

"Ugh...wha--" She didn't finished what she was going to say as she already fainted. Good thing jaemin was right on her side...

@Vallerie's Unit

Vallerie's Pov

It was already passed 7 p.m. when i finally woked up. I scan the area trying to recognize where i am...huh? Wait,This is my room...?

"Oh you're awake! Anyway, I'm sorry about awhile ago...I was just going to give this varsity jacket to you...uhm is this yours?" He asked as he handed me the jacket...this is really very important to me it's why i always bring it with me...this was given by my childhood friend before we parted...

"Uhm i'm jaemin hehe" He shyly laughed

"Vallerie. Yes, That is my property." I answered

"Uhm... where'd you get it?It's nice..."

".........a friend gave it." I hesitantly answered as he stared at my varsity jacket...

"Friend?"

".........My childhood friend."I answered as i gripped into the jacket.He is the reason why i 'wanted' to be an idol...He told me about him dreaming to be an idol that's why he didn't even disagreed about moving back to korea when his parents suddenly told him that they are going to make him continue studying in there.We were on elementary that time,He said he want to take the opportunity...Maybe he'll passed the auditions...and then...Poof! I got an email from him that he was already going to start training, Last message i received from him but before he went to korea we promised a thing to each other...One day we'll meet each other at the stage while wearing the jackets we gave each other...One day. I sighed as i heard him clearing his throat...

"Anyway, I also wanted to say thanks for helping us at the alley...we were really dumbfounded that we didn't even fight"he said while laughing

"I think the blonde guy thought i was going to kick him...cute" i said grinning slightly

"I'm cuter!" He pouted as he hugged his knees. How should i react to this? This is uncomfortable...Ugh...

"Uh...okay...sure.." i said not really knowing how should i react...he smiled widely. Why is he hugging MY pillow...Ugh!

"You know, You reminds me of someone..." He said as he stared at my jacket then to me.He shrugged before he spoke

"Is your eyes natural?" He leaned as he stared at my light brown eyes

"Uhh--

"Woah!Woah!You guys should have locked the door!"

"Woah , Jaemin? Slyyyyy"

"Guys, Let's respect their privacy needs!"

"Oh man holy---

"Bijj!No cussing!"

"What's this??"

"Jisung go outside"

"This is rated rpg"

"It's SPJ"

"No idiots!It's SPG!"

"Wait what?"

"Someone AsK FoR HoLy WoTaH?!"

"What are you guys talking about again?

"Uhhh"

"EHEM!" One of them who were near us seems to purposely cleared his throat while looking to us and to the rest of them that made them look at me and jaemin again...ARGH!

Did jaemin forgot how to move?? Ugh

"Are you two....uhhh...li---

"What?" Jaemin asked

"Were you two doing somethi--

"No" i answered , Annoyed about this situation. Jaemin still on the same position. Why isn't he moving? Tsk!

"Get off" i uttered before pushing him out of the bed. He fell on his butt making the others burst into laughter...

"HAHAHA! Yo Jaemin, Got rejected eh?"

"Yeah right , Jeno!Tsk!" Jaemin blurted while crossing his arms.

"HA!JeNo Is JeLlyYyy!!!"

"Yeah...Wait, what? N-NO I'M NOT!Shut Up Lucas!!"

"Isn't that Twice's Song?"

"What?No! I mean jealous!"

"Wait? You're jealous?"

"Fuck.No!"

"Language!"

"Shut up!!!"

"All of you...Out." I said sternly. God how could they be so chaotic? I sighed as i went to my closet as i chose an outfit to wear...I'm thinking of visiting someone...

--Edited