Naoko (The Succubus)

(Warnings: Hermaphrodite Succubus, not directly smut, but close )

Her kiss was searing as she pushed you against your front door, tongue finding yours with haste as her hands work swiftly on your buttoned top.

You struggled to find the door handle, determined to bring her inside your apartment rather than have her ravish you on your front porch.

The entire date was full of sexual tension, her sly touches throughout the movie, husky words whispered in your ear, her subtle thigh-grab during the intense scenes.

You were surprised you made it to the sixth date, fully expecting a woman like Naoko to fuck you on the second.

But she was a gentlewoman, treating your boundaries with respect and hearing out your opinions throughout the dates.

Alas, tonight was the night. You simply couldn't take it anymore; you've been clenching your thighs throughout the night, blushing wildly with every word, and as a succubus, she knows every emotion you have and can feel it twice as strong.

And right now, she was projecting her sensuality onto you, enhancing every touch she laid upon your sensitive skin.

A thin string of spit follows her mouth as she guides her kiss to your neck, her canines grazing the flesh before playfully biting down

Clawed fingers grasp at the center of your pants, her palm pressing into you, your hips instinctively buck against her hand, soft whimpers leaving your lips, the muscles in your stomach tensing.

"In-inside!" Gasping with desperation, Naoko pulls back, a close-lipped smile on her lips, her eyes half-lidded as she gazes at you through her lashes, the look smug.

"Moving quick now, aren't we, babygirl?"

You shake your head, laughing breathlessly before nudging your head towards the door.

"Inside...the apartment."

Cocking her head to the side, she raises a teasing eyebrow, grinning with such coyness it had your heart racing.

"What's wrong? Not an exhibitionist?"

What she does next has your breath stolen from your lungs. She drops to her knees, caressing your legs as she lightly runs her nails over the fabric of your pants. Shivers rushing down your spine from the sharp contact.

Tempting red eyes were gazing up at you with soft hands trailing under your shirt, caressing your skin with care before lifting the fabric above your breasts, her seething forked tongue flicking at your bare stomach.

Rough kisses and bites follow soon after, soothed by her tongue as heat flushes in your belly.

With every ounce of control, you manage to slip from her grasp, pushing open your door as you stumble inside, hearing Naoko's teasing laughter as you hastily strip of your shirt.

She shuts the front door, the lock a distant click, her tail wrapping around your waist as she pulls you back.

"You humans always go for the bed when there is a perfectly good couch to bend over."

She pushes your front against the back of your couch, hands guiding you to bend over its back before pressing flush against you.

Nimble fingers grasp at your bra-strap, undoing it with ease as she slides it forward, you grab it, pulling it off before discarding it on the floor,

She reaches around, pulling you upright against her as she fondled your breasts, her teeth grazing the nape of your neck as she nibbled your skin.

Warmth spreads down your stomach, collecting between your legs and sending shivers down your spine.

Her touch was intoxicating, her soft praises of how well you were doing, the way her fingers pinched and twisted the sensitive buds upon your breast, her desperate grinding against your backside as she grows, her excitement spilling over the edge as she turns to what you describe as intoxicated.

Her jaw unhinged, tongue lolling out against your naked back as her grinding ceases, her hands moving swiftly to undo her belt.

An idea pops in your mind, a deep blush forming on your cheeks at the thought of something so erotic.

Seconds pass until you decide. Whipping around and sinking to your knees, you stare up at Naoko through your eyelashes; mouth parted as you stick your tongue out.

The dark red blush that spreads up to your ears does not go unnoticed. Naoko grins in a way that had your confidence grow.

She looked so proud of you; your eagerness to please her was beyond what she expected but is welcome.

She collects herself, dawning that smug smirk once more.

She drags her finger across your cheek before placing her thumb atop your tongue, pressing down on the soft muscle.

"Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

Her voice but a low purr, your spit is pooling around her thumb as it begins to drip down your chin, stringing down upon your chest as it slides between your breasts.

Naoko inhales sharply, gulping audibly before meeting your eyes, flickers of flames dancing in her eyes.

She takes a deep breath to steady herself, once more finding control before she motions to her belt, raising an eyebrow as if she wasn't distracted just moments ago.

"As much as I would adore using that mouth of yours..." She motions for you to stand, helping you up and pushing you to sit on the back of the couch.

"...if you plan on being with a woman like me. Then you'll soon realize that you always come first." With a wink, she crouches onto her knees, her fingers wrapping under the band of your pants and underwear before sliding them down your legs, your arousal sticking to the underwear as it strings down your legs.

Your toes curl, a wave of insecurity rushing over you as you look away, ensuring not to hold her gaze.

Naoko notices, her head tilting to the side as her hands gently rub your thighs, her claws scratching lightly against your skin before she speaks up.

"Doll?" She stands to her full height, angling your head to look up at her.

"You've no reason to be ashamed, for no matter what you think of yourself, I see you as a goddess..." She kisses your forehead, her lips lingering upon your skin as she speaks once more.

"...and you are the most intoxicatingly precious goddess I've ever met."

Her hand glides to your core, careful of her nails as she ghosts her finger above your clit.

Your jaw slackens.

"You look of divine descent, yet that dirty mind of yours speaks of hellish desires."

Her lips locked onto yours, her tongue sliding into your mouth, extending to the back of your throat as your arms wrap around her neck, the strange sensation far more erotic than you expected.

She moves her hand and places herself between your legs, her member gliding against you as she pulls you flush against her.

Abruptly she pulls away, her tongue sliding from your mouth, bringing a long string of shared spit with her.

"And tonight, I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow, sweetheart."