The Re-Write

As some of you may be able to tell, this story isn't that good. I wrote this story 4 years ago when I was 13 years old. Now I'm 17 and although I'm not a great writer, I am much better than before.

This book is 19 chapter and 21,000 words of trash. This book is short enough to be a short story and it clearly isn't meant to be a short story.

This story lacks plot, character development or even realistic characters. I never planned this book at all. I just jumped into it and it is a complete mess.

That is why I am re-writing it.

I am using a new account on Wattpad that I used as a backup all those years ago. It is now my main account. You can find it here: pitapeanut

The story is called Six Pomegranates and it is what Hades should have been. It is currently 11 chapters long but I plan on finishing it hopefully in June sometime. It will be a full length 80,000-90,000 word novel.

It is based off of Hades, but is VERY different. I believe it is different in a good way though. I hope you decide to switch over and read Six Pomegranates instead.

I am leaving Hades up for the sole reason that I want to be able to show my progress as a writer and I truly believe I have made much progress.

I am leaving the link to Six Pomegranates down below and I hope you enjoy it and let me know what you think by leaving a comment, voting or messaging me!

https://my.w.tt/4MKejxibg6

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and to also give Hades the love you all have so far! It's been a long journey but one that I'm proud of!