Chapter 3

~Back at home with Izuku's P.O.V~

"Mother, father I'm home." I said bowing down.

"Did that stupid brat end the war." My father spoke.

I shot my head up glaring up at him.

"Izuku sweetie what's wrong?" My mother asked a little after shooting a glare at my ignorant father.

"Mother your very reasonable you'll understand." I said purposely ticking him off.

"What do you mean I'm the most reasonable person in this kingdom." He says proudly.

"Father that's just your ego." I retorted.

"Izuku what has gotten into you." My mother asked worried. I wasn't one to question authority nor to be snarky.

"You two! When you ruled our kingdom as king and queen were either of you truly watching what happens or were you just counting your riches?" I was absolutely livid.

"Well Izuku as you know I was watching over the castle and your father watched over the kingdom." Mother spoke softly.

"Well then father the blame shall be upon you then." I said shooting a look towards him.

"What on earth are you talking about child you're speaking in riddles." He said losing his patience.

"While you were king and queen some of the people of Draconia came over to our kingdom and immediately got attacked and the situation has not been brung up to my attention until now."

"Oh that, I sent them to do so." He said without a care in the world oh that made me so angry.

"What Hisashi why in the heavens would you do such a thing?" Guess mother never knew of this herself which makes the situation worse for him.

"To teach that brat a lesson." He retorted.

"Well because of you we're going to be short on some healers for a while including recovery girl. I will be with them trying to convince the king to put a stop to this." I said nonchalantly.

"What!?" He yelled in shock and anger being displeased of the news.

"Well I have fix your mistakes father for it was you who started it. What lesson was to be learned? You know what forget I asked I'll just receive a completely idiotic answer. All you did was anger him. So I will be gone for the time being try not screw up." I said satisfied with his expression.

"Izuku!"He yelled angrily.

"Hisashi he's right this is the price to pay for the things you have done as a ruler." My mother said with guilt in her eyes even if it wasn't her fault it was still her problem.

"B-but I-I that was so long ago." He said struggling to justify himself.

"It was a month ago." I said calmly.

"Exactly sooo long ago" He said in an awfully annoying tone in his voice.

"Oh and also-" I started.

"There's more?" He interrupted.

"Yes, when the innocent people that have been attacked heal they shall point out the attackers to be punished. I don't quite trust you to tell me who the attackers really are." I said gritting behind my teeth in annoyance from being interrupted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After packing my bags and collecting my healers and potions and books I left to say my goodbyes.

"Goodbye mother I will miss you very much. I will do my best to write." I say hugging her tight.

I left without saying a word to my father.

562 words.