Chapter 8

Kirishima~

As Bakugou and I parted ways I took the time to think about what I said and did to Izuku. Intimidated and insulted him. Omegas are sensitive. My intensive aura must have been a brutal and harsh slap to the face to him. The sheer terror and fear in his eyes. He was trembling he was...scared of me.

God what have I done?

I made him fear me.

No one has taken caution of me in years.

When the Bakugou family took me in they accepted me with open arms. They treated me as family. If anything he's like a big brother to me. And I had the audacity to hurt his future mate his future queen if I dare say. I mean it's quite obvious they love each other deeply and I was in a petty state of mind but that's no excuse.

As I walked inside of the nursing room a felt a sharp pain stinging the side of my face. I looked down at the source of pain...it was Mina she...slapped me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU KIRISHIMA!" She yelled.

"You should know exactly how it feels to be treated wrongly because of your parents wrong doing. You know what you're just like them." She said accusingly poking at my chest.

"You're. Just. A. Pathetic alpha. Know your place and most of all remember where you came from." She said coldly.

"That's enough Mina!" Shinso growled.

"Whatever." She said waling towards the door but just before leaving she stopped.

"Oh and by the way at least he's not the crazed psycho who sewed his dead mother's head back on and still dyes his hair red to represent his father's death." She said and slammed the door behind her.